What's new

India to test Advanced Air Defence tomorrow

so it will be operational by 2026.Better go for s400 or s500 systems.
cruise missiles are the next big missile threat.I don't believe that we have s300.
maybe,but apart from usa no other country has this technology...(usa has "thar"),s-400 is one of the best SAMs in the world right now,but there is a definite question mark over its capability of shooting lacms.S-500 would be operational after 2017,and we do have s-300 now in our armoury

Add david's sling and Iron dome to the layered approach , phew!

although I'm still of the school of thought that signing with the US on their missile shield is better for the future. Yes- there is bias built into it. By it saves a lot of money and it gives you, as you seen with iron dome, a high percentage of safety.

US- China relationship will never get any better than US - Russia relationships. We will not cede the super power status, period. honestly- I don't see the back bone to that status ( NATO like alliance, world wide bases ) ever happening with any country , let alone antagonistic to it's neighbor China.

its good to target on incoming hostile ballistic missiles.my question is how do we care of incoming hostile cruise missiles??
I'm enthusiastic to know about the cruise missile shield defense .

There needs to be no such shield for CMD. Existing SAM systems like SPYDER, Akash etc. can easily take
out cruise missiles, provided the SAM installation is located at the right spot near a probable target for enemy
cruise missiles, say, an airfield.

We need a nationwide Missile Shield to combat our rogue delusional failed state enemy

Back
Top Bottom