What's new

India to provide helicopters to Afghanistan soon

Now now please go to your gyrocopter with car engines and windies cockpits :omghaha:
Pak%2BAir%2BAmbulance..png

Guy- we can compete with any top notch helicopter manufacturer in the world now, this copter can land on water :omghaha:

Pilot- Flight bohot behatareen rahi. .:rofl:

LOL by your logic no one manufacture PCs except Intel and AMD And Pakistan defence industry manufactures nothing but paint.

according to your confession about Dhruv Parts from other countries and you are calling Dhruv Indigenous then why you are logic less about Pakistan's indigenous programs.

one more reason to see Manpads in taliban hands may be chinese.:agree:

according to your confession about Dhruv Parts from other countries and you are calling Dhruv Indigenous then why you are logic less about Pakistan's indigenous programs.
I suppose you havent invovled in R&D.I will tell you what is happening inside.

1.There are a list of many other subsystems other than mentioned imported parts in the dhruv which include composite rotors(even apache only recently adopted it let alone your gyro) like the gear box,shafts,various harnesses control systems,airframe structures,wiring,avionics(altimeters,gyrosensors),jigs,fixtures,test equipment,pressure refuelling equipment,hingless main rotor,bearingless tail rotor(though they were based of eurocopter designs they are manufactured and tested here) which are manufactured here with raw materials sourced ,mostly from japan. And cockpit displays now are not supplied by elbit but samtel.
2.Most engine and transmission parts as of now are coming from france but the local content(including turbocharger required for high altitude powe), is bound to increase with production including LCH,LUH. And the flight control systems come from france and a locally developed variant would be up in the LCH(which is far more demanding than dhruv).
3.As for the weapons these are proven ones which have been used in the tiger helicopter even the t-129 uses weapons from outside turkey except anti tank missiles.
4.Apart from all other than consultation the detailed concept,design,realization,integration,testing of the helicopter was done in india and not in europe which itself is a huge challenge.

Let me put it this way ,even if all the suppliers of eurocopter agree to supply you the components ,you wont be able to design and build a helicopter because this is not a puzzle to put everything together and get it done, beacause the specification of the components have to be provided by the designer in detail to the suppliers only then when everything when integrated will work or else it will be a junk with mismatched parts.And btw i dont know why when you accept t-129 as a turkish helicopter but not dhruv as indian, but I guess its just the b***hurt.

I suppose you havent invovled in R&D.I will tell you what is happening inside.

As you are agree and admitting that morphing of an idea in real detailed design then prototype then testing and then importing the sophisticated parts from world renowned companies and then Assembling according to your design and without this the all imported things are as junks. Now you are out from the state of your Indian mindset and you are able to imagine that all humans are equal they all can do as you done and same are happening in Pakistan at PAC.

Well you got me wrong buddy, the whole design was here and a lot of manufacturing is done here and a good amount is imported and everything is assembled and testes.but in PAC only the last two are done because you just dont have an industrial ecosystem and what PAC is doing now is what HAL did decades ago and still doing for a some projects "ScrewDriving Kits".Still along long way to go for PAC because the engineering industry in pakistan is still in its infancy compared to India.

Most larger aircraft manufacturers dont build an aircraft with parts from its country of origin alone in these days...
Globalization has already reached and transformed the aviation industry.

Most larger aircraft manufacturers dont build an aircraft with parts from its country of origin alone in these days...
Globalization has already reached and transformed the aviation industry.
thanks & welcome sir

We should give them some of our Mig 21s / other aircrafts too.
Strategic partnership with Afghans is important.

Well you got me wrong buddy, the whole design was here and a lot of manufacturing is done here and a good amount is imported and everything is assembled and testes.but in PAC only the last two are done because you just dont have an industrial ecosystem and what PAC is doing now is what HAL did decades ago and still doing for a some projects "ScrewDriving Kits".Still along long way to go for PAC because the engineering industry in pakistan is still in its infancy compared to India.
an example for your understanding PAC has international ISO certified organization , working for Boing, rebuilding and overhauling of Multi kinds aircrafts since decades, but you are in your indian state of mindset please out from this state explore the era of Globalization .

We should give them some of our Mig 21s / other aircrafts too.
Strategic partnership with Afghans is important.
Mig-21 the Flying Coffins,
Afghans are enjoying the US superior air crafts and copters why they accept this over aged scrape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom