What's new

India To Launch its $35 Tablet on October 5th

oh this is also insensitive
saudi's are the least technical guys on the world ,very brain less.....btw
indians just made a hypersonic missile which is alien to saudis
and there also a tablet made by indian called adam its price $350..
lol atleast can these saudi's make a mobile phone? Atleast a 1940 war plane? Atleast a motor bike or atleast saudis make a mouse for computers?
or atleast can you make underwear and export it?
You people live on oil :rofl:
sorry sorry i might have been insensitive
You are a Brainless Moron ....

oh this is also insensitive
saudi's are the least technical guys on the world ,very brain less.....btw
indians just made a hypersonic missile which is alien to saudis
and there also a tablet made by indian called adam its price $350..
lol atleast can these saudi's make a mobile phone? Atleast a 1940 war plane? Atleast a motor bike or atleast saudis make a mouse for computers?
or atleast can you make underwear and export it?
You people live on oil :rofl:
sorry sorry i might have been insensitive
plz tone down a bit of your bs now.

indian-tablet352011delay.jpg

India's unfortunately-named Sakshat tablet began life as a $10 laptop way back in early 2009 and, in the years since, has had more than its fair share of delays and difficulties. But, after repeatedly dashing hopes and destroying dreams it appears the $35 tablet is just about ready for take off. The Times of India is reporting the first batch of this still slightly mysterious machine will be shipped out at the end of the month to the Indian Institute of Technology for 2,200 rupees apiece -- a bit above the goal price at around $50, though government plans to subsidize the devices should cut the cost in half. With one pie-in-the-sky tablet project finally getting out the door, we're almost afraid to ask -- hows that XO-3 is coming along Mr. Negroponte?

India's oft delayed $35 tablet ready to ship, unicorns shed tears of joy -- Engadget

India 35 Dollar Tablet Features Technical Specifications

Operating system(OS): Android Linux
Battery: Internal rechargeable non-removable lithium-polymer battery
Input: Multi-touch resistive touchscreen:cry: display, headset controls

Other Features

* Rugged casing with a rubberized feel
* Wi-Fi enabled:argh:
* Fixed Ethernet ability
* Mini and full USB
* miniSD card slot
* Subscriber Identity Module (SIM card) slot
* Video out
* Headphone jack
* 2 GB of memory using memory card
* 2 Watts of power consumption with solar charging option
* Web browsing, video conferencing and word processing software
* Playback: AVCHD
* Multimedia I/O interfaces: DTV, IPTv, DTH

Sakshat Tablet Price In India: Rs.1,700(Approx)

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

India+35+Dollar+Tablet+Sakshat+Features%252C+Review%252C+Technical+Specifications%252C+image%252C+photo.jpg

Okay. This is going to sound insensitive and I don't mean to rub your face in it in anyway but......It is still expensive for Indians...Sorry sorry just stating a painful fact for all of us.

You are free to invest in this project. You spent billions funding mosques and madrassas to propogate your Wahabi ideology. How about investing in something constructive for a change.

Imagine the possibilities that this device brings. From now on no child will be denied world class education. HR ministry just have to record lectures from eminent professors and every student in India can access it. In my state I have noticed that many times the school text books are not distributed months after the academic year begins. Just upload the pdf copy to HR ministry's website ...problem solved. Now if a child is taught the workings of a steel factory, he may not have to depend on his imagination (like many of us did in our school times), just log on to youtube and you can learn the workings of steel factory to cement factory.

Okay. This is going to sound insensitive and I don't mean to rub your face in it in anyway but......It is still expensive for Indians...Sorry sorry just stating a painful fact for all of us.

More Painful Fact is If I emit some Smoke out my Car Today, Then only a Saudi can have his meal for that Day!

who cares what firangs think?

Who indeed.The article above was written by one and he might've found it "unfortunately named".Regardless,there remains an international buzz about the tablet and that's a great thing.

Back on topic,any news on how to get one? Is there some place that you can register?

Back
Top Bottom