What's new

India to join 'Friends of Syria' in Tunisia

:rofl:

NEVER IN DOUBT!

puppets always follow their white masters.

if this is not enough proof that india is 100% controlled by the west, then i dont know what will.

i have said only russia, china and america are the only 3 independent countries, others are just puppets of each of these 3 great powers.

india is ofcourse under the control of america, india has absolutely no choice but to obey its masters orders.
india has no independent foreign policy.

America: Stop importing oil from Iran

China: Yes Master!

India: Sorry bra. maybe later

India joins the Enemies of Syria Group.
What a shame!!

Although I don't agree with this move, it must be noted that there no Indian government minister going there - only a junior bureaucrat.

India will not be party to any supply of arms to combatants or any external aggression.

india was vetoed by pakistanis while joining the oic.
india want to join oic but couldnt do so
India could have joined OIC as soon as it formed, before Pakistan realized the advantages of keeping India outside the organization. Besides there is no technical veto for OIC, it is a bunch of people sitting down(most of them, despots and dictators) with no charter and no set procedures or principles except the vague 'concerns' for the plight of muslims. They just meet every so many years, rant and pi** off some country and go on with their business. All that India needed to do was to put a guy in the room there.

Back
Top Bottom