What's new

India to hold war games with Bangladesh

These kangladeshis should be nuked.They are burden on india

Well Pakitani saying Banladeshis should be nuked, yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui. Let me think..Hmmmmm

images

I FOUND THESE PICS ON GOOGLE
joint-military-exercise.jpg

getDetailsStory.html

Thats an f16. Neither bangladesh nor india uses f16s. Furthermore, it was ajoint commando exercise, i highly doubt that they will uses fighter jets for that

Good for Indo Bangladesh relations. Bangladesh is very important country for India.

Who are those? :confused:
The name KangalSTAN may be given to a country west of India that lives on donations from America, a Christian country. That Mullah country went bankrupt and $7b handout from USA has kept it alive.

The name KangalSTAN may be given to a country west of India that lives on donations from America, a Christian country. That Mullah country went bankrupt and $7b handout from USA has kept it alive.

are you sure he is from Pakistan just because he has a flag of Pakistan doesn't means he is one he can be a false flag troll also as a Pakistani brother had earlier pointed out did you think that before jumping in & starting to insult Pakistan
thanks

i could indulge in this trolling by saying atleast a super power of the world and greatest dictator is doing it not some next door neighbour who helped in creating the country and we are not as powerless as you are but i will not.....:devil::devil:

anyway great for bangladesh learn from these exercises they can do wonders for the armed forces if done right

are you sure he is from Pakistan just because he has a flag of Pakistan doesn't means he is one he can be a false flag troll also as a Pakistani brother had earlier pointed out did you think that before jumping in & starting to insult Pakistan
thanks

Read many other threads, you will find many Pakistanis are systematically sending this trash. Why did not you protest those? The poster I have answered to is not a Pakistani, but he was answering to a post that badmouthed Bangladesh. Please do not take the liberty of taking side with Pakistanis when they attack your own (?) country.

Read many other threads, you will find many Pakistanis are systematically sending this trash. Why did not you protest those? The poster I have answered to is not a Pakistani, but he was answering to a post that badmouthed Bangladesh. Please do not take the liberty of taking side with Pakistanis when they attack your own (?) country.

i throughly condemn post's which says bad things about bd but my question is are you sure the person who bad mouthed bd is a Pakistani ? but anyhow i once again condemn posts which talks bad about Bangladesh as for your other question i am an Urdu speaking stranded Pakistani (bihari /muhajir) who left bd long time ago & i am a Canadian

thanks

Everyday we learn something new, fresh and colourful.
So, Life is beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom