What's new

India to have 'giant eyes' in the skies

pointless.. it is already clear that the camera will need to zoom. no camera can see at above 20,000 m without any zooming

so in order to counter these eyes.. one has to shine a very strong light in these eyes...

in other words... mobile giant mirrors

Focus of the camera can be automatically adjusted when need be to be focused on specific location by canceling the glare from reflective objects nearby.

How are you going to put those mirrors in Indian territory. And giant ones too:cheesy:

which is why i said that the mirrors would be mobile.. highly effective.. dont need to put them inside india.. whoever said that? indians have a problem understanding simple concepts and even simpler statements

which is why i said that the mirrors would be mobile.. highly effective.. dont need to put them inside india.. whoever said that? indians have a problem understanding simple concepts and even simpler statements

Generalization...huh..

And just answer this question,...How are you going to find out where is the camera zooming at right now to encash the mobility of HIGHLY MOBILE GIANT MIRRORS ( which is a contradictory statement in itself..)

Generalization...huh..

And just answer this question,...How are you going to find out where is the camera zooming at right now to encash the mobility of HIGHLY MOBILE GIANT MIRRORS ( which is a contradictory statement in itself..)

another great example of an indian unable to understand the concept of passive weapons...

i m going to try to make clear only once again: dont need to figure out where the camera is zooming... just need to angle it so that the reflection will be in its face when it faces the border.

another flawed indian concept. they think it will only be one mirror.. it will be a whole array of mirrors.. just like there is not only one radar to detect enemy aircraft.. there are many radars.

so there will be many mirrors which will disguise troop and weapons movement whenever and wherever necessary.

which is why i said that the mirrors would be mobile.. highly effective.. dont need to put them inside india.. whoever said that?

Article said it's to have an eye in the sky to watch the coast line and borders.

indians have a problem understanding simple concepts and even simpler statements
Do you own a high quality camera?

First of all, watch your mouth when you generalize Indians. This is not your CCP giggling session here.

It's a simple concept of focusing the attention of camera to specific area by just pin pointing the targeted location.

For example: a camera in Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4 has this ability to focus on anything close to shinning lights by just focusing on the object you want to be seen clearly by canceling the glare from reflective objects. Do i need to read you the A,B,C's of camera now.

if it is near our border to break this mirror i will throw a stone:lol::lol::lol:

another great example of an indian unable to understand the concept of passive weapons...

i m going to try to make clear only once again: dont need to figure out where the camera is zooming... just need to angle it so that the reflection will be in its face when it faces the border.

another flawed indian concept. they think it will only be one mirror.. it will be a whole array of mirrors.. just like there is not only one radar to detect enemy aircraft.. there are many radars.

so there will be many mirrors which will disguise troop and weapons movement whenever and wherever necessary.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Does not deserve a reply..:lol::lol:

Dude you are Hilarious man.
I read your post why Pakistan should break up which eventually deleted by moderator .

hey the mirrors idea is actually great !! :tup::tup:

in case any secret development is neglected, the shining mirrors would tell, something fishy going on there !!

OK mirrors or lasers it's going to be one hell of a job focusing on something that's a few tens of centimeter across from atleast 300-400kms away. Lot of people are talking about a distance of 21Km. The 21 km is height at which the zeppelin would be operating, take into account the distance between zeppelin and the border which would be 300 km at the minimum.

OK mirrors or lasers it's going to be one hell of a job focusing on something that's a few tens of centimeter across from atleast 300-400kms away. Lot of people are talking about a distance of 21Km. The 21 km is height at which the zeppelin would be operating, take into account the distance between zeppelin and the border which would be 300 km at the minimum.

US Spy satellites had been blinded by chinese lasers in many occasions.Blinding airships which lies statically within earth's atmosphere would not be that difficult.

Indians also claimed they are developing X band Radar which can spot "6Inch" objects from 4600km. :oops:

Indians also claimed they are developing X band Radar which can spot "6Inch" objects from 4600km. :oops:

i don't know man. i will only believe once it's operational. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom