What's new

India to get MFN status as New Year gift from Pakistan

then its funny that with such a great nonsense around you expect sense from others in such matters

we are not expecting any sense. actually your country tries to have business relation with India. India is doing fine business without Pakistan. Bal thackeray was not a non sense he was a g8 leader...he just dint like Pakistan and Anti-Indians at all and that is not considered as a bad thing in India

Pakistan se business karke hamara kaun sa bada faida hone wala hai, zarurat to Pakistan ko hai fir bhi Pakistan abhi bhi confuse hai.

:P yeh thats why its you who is dying to get MFN status. we are not much keen. chalo phir bhee day detay hain kia yaad karo gay

Pakistan se business karke hamara kaun sa bada faida hone wala hai, zarurat to Pakistan ko hai fir bhi Pakistan abhi bhi confuse hai.

Pakistan is a big market although a bit troubled but i think our businesses would make big profits

:P yeh thats why its you who is dying to get MFN status. we are not much keen. chalo phir bhee day detay hain kia yaad karo gay

Who said we are begging, it is a pre-determined condition to increase by WTO to create more trade between countries. But I think the wording of MFN is enough to infuriate many in Pakistan. :lol:

Pakistan is a big market although a bit troubled but i think our businesses would make big profits

Pakistan is risky market, all issues are second to Kashmir or Hinduphobia. They are giving concession because of the long term economic crisis.

Pakistan is risky market, all issues are second to Kashmir or Hinduphobia. They are giving concession because of the long term economic crisis.

yes that is true but any misadventure will cost them their image too, who will trade with them then.I think our businesses know the risk and will invest accordingly (hopefully), let them give the MFN thing we will see how to make use of it to extract maximum profit;)

Back
Top Bottom