What's new

India to Gear up for 'Star Wars' with Countries like China

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA is still the leader in innovation.

not its people any more..if u look at the people sitting in top positions of high tec labs...INDIANS CHINEESE, Koreans,Pakistani's..even if a small % of people are brought back to their respective countries..anything is possible..of coarse if u have funds..

Title correction
India to Gear up for 'building new homes and toilets'.

Title correction
India to Gear up for 'building new homes and toilets'.

I know not whats burning Inside You, But I certainly would want you to extinguish it... Read some previous Posts, You are not the first one to post this comment here

I think this is something that every military should think about, to bring and prepare their military up to a standard to meet future challenges. But for india it might be a good idea to look into the future but it might be a better idea to look into the current scenario of its military like Indian Army: They don't have indigenious tanks,Self-Propelled Howetzer's,APC's(Wheeled or Tracked ones), ARRV's,Hummvee's, Attack chopper's and other equipments and weapons e.t.c and that is the same for their airforce and navy.

I think this is something that every military should think about, to bring and prepare their military up to a standard to meet future challenges. But for india it might be a good idea to look into the future but it might be a better idea to look into the current scenario of its military like Indian Army: They don't have indigenious tanks,Self-Propelled Howetzer's,APC's(Wheeled or Tracked ones), ARRV's,Hummvee's, Attack chopper's and other equipments and weapons e.t.c and that is the same for their airforce and navy.

India has Indeginious self propelled Howitzers,MBT,Humvees Kinda jeep Mahindra Axe....

Drdo Catapult
0275.jpg

Bhim DRDO

0474.jpg

I hope You are happy that India has Its own artillery Units. and Tanks and attack chopper and Humvees You yourself know that what Indian army is Operating.

i lolled after reading india and star wars :rofl:

First fight Naxal war, stars will autometically come down over ur head. :rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers:

Indian Arjun Tank project was started in the 1980s and just handing them over to the Indian Army. Indian Tirshul was a failed project and then India decided to go with the Barak.

India's cruise missile program got to no where and they ended up with the Russian Brahmos.

http://*********************/forum/content.php/267-The-forgotten-case-of-Trishul-Missile

In defence technology Pakistan manufacture more and imports less weapons. India imports more and many Indian defence projects did not get any where.

This thread is about Star Wars Program by India against China though.

The Indian howitzer is pointing to the sky during the day. How can it see the stars during sun light? Star Wars may be at night when the howitzer can actually see the stars, but what would you do when the clouds are there?

Indian Arjun Tank project was started in the 1980s and just handing them over to the Indian Army. Indian Tirshul was a failed project and then India decided to go with the Barak.

India's cruise missile program got to no where and they ended up with the Russian Brahmos.

http://*********************/forum/content.php/267-The-forgotten-case-of-Trishul-Missile

In defence technology Pakistan manufacture more and imports less weapons. India imports more and many Indian defence projects did not get any where.

This thread is about Star Wars Program by India against China though.

No matter when Arjun project was started ,Arjun Is made, and It served the Purpose Now, as it Did Beat the best tank In the region, that Is T-90.....

Ok Thrishul Is gone, but How can you forget akash?

Russian Brahmos? Since when? its As much Indian as its Russian.

Pakistan manufactures Weapons with China, True.... And Does not Import Because you got no money to Import but rely on Sellers credit alloted to You by china.... Now dont say that it Hurts You, because You always try to See others negatives, so Show courage when retaliated.

The Indian howitzer is pointing to the sky during the day. How can it see the stars during sun light? Star Wars may be at night when the howitzer can actually see the stars, but what would you do when the clouds are there?

Has pakistan made an Artillary Unit? or atleast making One? If Not... then You got no License to Criticize it.....

First fight Naxal war, stars will autometically come down over ur head. :rofl::rofl::rofl: :cheers:

Thats What Pakistan army is upto, but I dont see the problem getting solved but getting worser day by day....

We want a Talk with Naxal's first, and then get on to war if needed.... Get your Guns, Jump ahead and bring them down theory would not work.

And I know Not what bothers You

i lolled after reading india and star wars :rofl:
keep on laughing bro....but the fact is every nation faces road blocks when it comes to research and development ,but your country wont understand that....you know what i mean right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom