What's new

India to fund $450mil Isimba power project - Uganda

As I've pointed out mate- no it doesn't!

wrt not appreciating the aid- the fact is the govt of India has asked the UK to stop and the UK begged the Indians to carry on taking it. Why should the Indians appreciate it? They barely see a penny of it and they don't want it.

Like I've said, it is a poor attempt to try and secure business from India- nothing more, nothing less. Don't be under the impression anyone in Whitehall has any sort of yearning to better the life of any Indian.

Of course it's a case of misplaced priorities, I cannot envisage another country on earth carrying on such payments to a nation that has asked them to stop. Nor can I understand why the govt and specifically Cameron haven't been crucified over the issue. The entire situation is sheer lunacy.

Wrt the NHS, you think £280mn a year will fill that black hole?!! Please! My mother is a doctor in the NHS, she tells me of the mess it is in right from the top to the bottom, it is rotten to the core and let me tell you the selling off of its assets has already begun.

Let me also tell you this, I have no doubt in my mind that if the Typhoon had been selected as the winner for India's MMRCA, the storm that has been created over aid to India here in the UK would never have taken place. Cameron would be too busy calling India a "special partner" and the UK press lauding the decision to pick the best fighter plane ever built, EVER.

mate i know it wont make it perfect , but it will help many in health sector.

lol it still effect your foreign policy in our favour ..
well if it does then Indians have a good reason to be worried... but guess who they should complain to: you are right, they should complain to GoI, which is answerable to Indians. They cant complain to UK govt for giving aid.
In the same way, you as a UK tax payer, have every right to complain and influence UK govt. I wish you best of luck.

asshole, i am brit... begger
When did I say that you were not a Brit...Bugger-off!
Not worth the time Paqi..whoops! Pommy.

whoops - Used to express apology or mild surprise.

pom·my or pom·mie - a term used in Australia, New Zealand, Slovenia and South Africa, usually denotes a person of British heritage or origin. Less commonly, it can refer to anyone from Britain or the United Kingdom.

When did I say that you were not a Brit...Bugger-off!

whoops - Used to express apology or mild surprise.

pom·my or pom·mie - a term used in Australia, New Zealand, Slovenia and South Africa, usually denotes a person of British heritage or origin. Less commonly, it can refer to anyone from Britain or the United Kingdom.
look indians disrespecting their donors :D no worries china will take care of your people :china:

well if it does then Indians have a good reason to be worried... but guess who they should complain to: you are right, they should complain to GoI, which is answerable to Indians. They cant complain to UK govt for giving aid.
In the same way, you as a UK tax payer, have every right to complain and influence UK govt. I wish you best of luck.

well i know my rights and yes i do, i am into politics one day i will be an MP here. that day i will give a tough time to those who are risking our brits to support india. which is a bad news for you. and no its not because of my Pakistani origin.

You are not getting the point we don't NEED your money. Your govt can take that money and use it for supporting the Queen or NHS or any other thing they want. WE DON'T CARE

It's not his money.. just ask how much tax he and fellow Pakistanis pay in UK? Indians in UK pay 4 times more with what ever peanuts Pakistanis pays there. Height of cheapness - people who have to filed there taxes properly in UK are not bragging about the money UK gives to some NGO's.

well i know my rights and yes i do, i am into politics one day i will be an MP here. that day i will give a tough time to those who are risking our brits to support india. which is a bad news for you. and no its not because of my Pakistani origin.

:lol: Wonder who will vote for a person like you!! You think people in UK are illiterates like much of Pakistani populace that they will elect a ...head like you..

It's not his money.. just ask how much tax he and fellow Pakistanis pay in UK? Indians in UK pay 4 times more with what ever peanuts Pakistanis pays there. Height of cheapness - people who have to filed there taxes properly in UK are not bragging about the money UK gives to some NGO's.

:lol: Wonder who will vote for a person like you!! You think people in UK are illiterates like much of Pakistani populace that they will elect a ...head like you..

lol well moron, its you endians who vote for money, who vote for goons, like you have more than half of mps as professional goons.. and you are saying this ?? lol shame on you .. and then u say ur GOI isnt under influence ..lol

Its good that you have political ambitions. I guess aid to India has consent of most parties (including labour). I heard a labour leader (Sadiq Khan possibly of pakistani origin) supporting it on QT, when the news broke that India went for french fighter. Although tax payer's alliance is pissed off.
Even you recognized in your previous post, the aid is used for buying favour, not exactly risking brits, infact reducing it.

You will have an uphill task my friend. But then, you wont contest till 2015 and hopefully the aid will be stopped by then. :)

thanks bro!

Let me quote for the viewers of this thread a trait of Counter Intelligence agent funded by ISI & Khangress, these are points which he make:

Congress is bad but BJP is also bad
Religion based hindu state of india is a failure
India army is v strong pak and china are not threat
Sickularism is a problems with RSS is castetist and they take only brahmins or marathis
Support Modi but dont project him as PM
BJP is lossing in Karnataka
India army is v powerful, and we have no threat
there is no demographic threat in area near to Bengal and we are all powerful
India is build on chanakya neeti and RAW is powerful (when we know RAW is doing time pass and all hindus are leaving muslims areas)

Anyone who talks in this language and support modi BJP army is infact a co-intel agent funded by Khangress and ISI.

Litmus test of a true India is support for Modi VHP RSS bajrangdal... rest are all sickualrs and worse than enemies.

Sir, there is always a RISK in any Investment, be it on foreign land or be it on Indian Land.

We have Invested close to $2 billion in Afghanistan (Biggest Regional Donor), a country whose future is hard to predict even by there own people come 2014.

But, if these investments work out the way we want to, than it gives huge leverage for India in that country's affairs.

Take the case of this investment.

It is just a loan (from a part of our huge forex reserves) & not an aid.

Even after this we can ask for an Oil block for ONGC or demand any other things of our Interests.

Besides, we don't want to be seen losing in the race with China.

This is How Geopolitics works in 21st century, we can't be called a great power until we increase the radius of the Circle of our Influence.

Adding to that Indians misquote demographics, and 35% of india islamic.

In the next 200 years entire india would be a mugalistan and a part of Islamic Calipah from Turkey to Malayasia.

Hindus have a last hope VHP RSS Bajrangdal.. and modi.. hope they do something or we loose the great country.

also see that islamization is non reversible process and hindus are moving out of islamic area throuhout india..

the only person who stood for hidus in gujrat were sentced death by BJP, which is party B for congress..

I want RSS VHP Bajrangdal to be powerful and take control ebfore hindus loose their last home and with them Isreal looses paltestine and world looses 2 great civilization and entire world become Zoombie.

lol well moron, its you endians who vote for money, who vote for goons, like you have more than half of mps as professional goons.. and you are saying this ?? lol shame on you .. and then u say ur GOI isnt under influence ..lol

Back
Top Bottom