What's new

India to Develop Own AWACS Aircraft

Both are going to make a fine combination , serve India well and kick the enemies a$$. .........:lol:

I think u live in imagination :alcoholic:,reality of both projects are opposite,good way to build the castle in air.:crazy_pilot:

I think u live in imagination :alcoholic:,reality of both projects are opposite,good way to build the castle in air.:crazy_pilot:
at least we try to build something we dont beg for wepons & sell owr people and countries sovriegnity to owr Friends not masters and deeper than ocean friends

Donated Russian Friendship.............:omghaha:

sirji we dont beleave in donations thats a trade mark of land of the pure we beleave in mutual interests and never get emotional with so called friends as in real world there arent any friends onli mutualli benificial relations ands goals ;)

sirji we dont beleave in donations thats a trade mark of land of the pure we beleave in mutual interests and never get emotional with so called friends as in real world there arent any friends onli mutualli benificial relations ands goals ;)

I Hope.........:cool:

I Hope.........:cool:

well keep hoping we will work to get what we want unlike Pakistan which onli hopes for better but does nothing to get to goals ands thats what is the main difference elite of the pakistan and its middle class always instead of working hard went for easy solutions like fighting like a paid mercenarry and asking for remetnce in shape of foriegn aid and wepon pakages look what has this brought to you and you still HOPE for Friends :omghaha:

The only one who is having imagination is you .

domain-b_Lca_tejas01.jpg

m7qhea.jpg

7448833312_4edac29e9f_z.jpg

Pakistanis jumping up and down while they use second hand awacs of other countrie....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom