What's new

India to be No. 3 auto market by 2015

To be the no. 3 market in the world, can India's poor poor roads and bridges handle an increased number of vehicles by 2015? I mean c'mon. India barely has any adequate infrastructure to support 1 billion+ vehicle drivers in the future. lol ^^

To be the no. 3 market in the world, can India's poor poor roads and bridges handle an increased number of vehicles by 2015? I mean c'mon. India barely has any adequate infrastructure to support 1 billion+ vehicle drivers in the future. lol ^^

Then they buy solar airplanes and fly lol ^^

do india have roads to drive these cars.

btw, before indians become the 3rd largest auto market, they must learn how to drive an automobile.
indians have no clue how to drive, look go to india and see how they drive, shameful.
monkeys could drive better than these guys.
infact i shouldnt be insulting monkeys like that, comparing monkeys driving to indians driving is an insult to all monkeys.

No there is a 10 km build recently. All the millions of cars are currently running on it.

Monkeys could drive better?

Was it ur experience based on own social outings lately?:what:

India is adding on an average 11km of highways a day. The target is to add 20km per day. Even at 11km per day the total additional highways added by 2015 will be 16,000 Km. and most of this is done with private participation. So yes, the infrastructure will be ready!

11 km added per day, highways back on track

Funny to see so many Chin trolls getting attracted to this thread and hiding the high IQ so well.

Indian auto market is rising pretty fast and this prediction is like just stating the obvious.

We need to focus on the infrastructure to handle the increasing traffic.

We don't want situations like this after all ;)

BBC News - China traffic jam stretches 'nine days, 100km'

China's Traffic Jam Lasts 11 Days, Reaches 74 Miles - ABC News

This is what happens when illiterates start driving cars suddenly. We need to learn from the mistakes made by fools.

Also we must make sure to have better driving sense than some others.

http://seeingredinchina.com/2011/02/21/why-are-chinese-such-bad-drivers/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ad-driving-a-disease-Chinese-doctor-says.html

yet people believe "predictions" which have a negative view of India.

Funny, how we human change our colours to suit ourselves :P

Back
Top Bottom