What's new

India threatened by Chinese Engineers in Pak Kashmir

These guys are utter hypocrites. I've shown examples of such in the past. Now here, they attack others for 'paranoia' but guess what? They're getting scared over some engineers.

@ cd
here's a list of India's neighbours
china
nepal
pakistan
myanmar
bhutan
srilanka
bangladesh
what are you trying to prove here ?
i was just trying to prove the other guy that every country can have some differences with its neighbours , india is not some special case.

India is affraid of even minor activities in its neighbours and call themself as Strong.Infact it is unnatural country consisting of different occupied regions.

So looking by your prespective.
What about desperate indians invading USA to work at 1/3 wages.
The the hundred thousand of illegal indian over stayers in KSA? And still arriving by thousands with fake degrees to take up jobs at 1/3rd wages?

Conclusion:
Desperate destitute indians are fleeing to middle east and USA for better living. So india is failing in its economic miracle.

Speaking on behalf of my nation, at least we are not famous anywhere as "Le wage killer" We may work for less but not 1/3!
Bangladeshis might be dirt poor but what i like about them is they are willing to take hard jobs over easy money or begging.

We are not running like the Bangladeshis, we are brain drained by the US, we are the back bone of their software development and service industries, we are not inviting Bangladeshis but the US companies come to INDIA to recruit our brains for their development. Obviously Obama does not want the next Intel or Google in China or India. He has never in his speach mention about PAK or Bangladesh to be the next economic hub. Get over with it :bounce:

India is affraid of even minor activities in its neighbours and call themself as Strong.Infact it is unnatural country consisting of different occupied regions.

Sooner or later these occupied territories are going to get independence, so don't worry. Arunachal Pradesh will be the first to get independence as part of China. I believe China has laready taken the initial steps to liberate that oppressed region.:azn:

Sooner or later these occupied territories are going to get independence, so don't worry. Arunachal Pradesh will be the first to get independence as part of China. I believe China has laready taken the initial steps to liberate that oppressed region.:azn:

In your wet dreams

Indians are funny just like their media. Either they overestimate themselves or their enemies. they love to create drama in every little news lol

India is not being laughed at where as the whole world laughs when your Armed service was not able to stop US from entering your air space and killing Osama. Even Osama is not safe in Pak for the the whole world looks are you as the funny guys

India is not being laughed at where as the whole world laughs when your Armed service was not able to stop US from entering your air space and killing Osama. Even Osama is not safe in Pak for the the whole world looks are you as the funny guys

Your idea of the world does not take into account people like us or I billion people of China, so your 'world' is a pretty narrow place.

always laughing at our misfortunes; not out of line with your character

i guess we can sympathise with indian embarassments as well....not being able to stop ten lightly armed unruly kids in Mombai your financial capital for almost 3 days; alleging that one of your ''most wanted'' is in Pakistan when in fact he was in the aforementioned city the whole time

2 can go at these cheap games....

or maybe you should just grow up

How about the fact that Russia and China are allies? Plus the fact that Pakistan are being supported to join the SCO by both Russia and China? So if all goes accordingly, then Pakistan would be a part of the SCO. Therefore if a member state gets attacked do you think the alliance would just sit there twiddling its thumbs doing nothing? :cheers:

obambam bro. , your reply is based on correct logic ... :china: :pakistan:

Russia and India are strong allies.

Russia 3 years ago wanted India to join the SCO, but India said no. This how strong the bond was Russia wanting India to join.

kashmiri people are Indians :victory:[/QUOTE]

you are wrong , way too wrong on this ... kashmir is not india , kashmir is not a part of india , it never was ; kashmir is a disputed territory as the whole world is witness of this reality ... the united nations (u.n.) has passed u.n. resolution on this issue ... try to research and read about the history of kashmir ... :azn: :pakistan:

Indians are funny just like their media. Either they overestimate themselves or their enemies. they love to create drama in every little news lol

aray bhaiy , in indians ko bus ek hi cheez tou banana aati hay wo bhi without russia , i.e. drama ... :rofl:

for e.g. , drama no. one : " an epic attack on parliament " ( year of release : 2001 )
drama no. two : " an epic attack on mumbai " ( year of release : 2008 ) .. :lol:

Lollar dramas from a lollar country .... :P .. seriusly ... :rofl:

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1786109 said:
aray bhaiy , in indians ko bus ek hi cheez tou banana aati hay wo bhi without russia , i.e. drama ... :rofl:

for e.g. , drama no. one : " an epic attack on parliament " ( year of release : 2001 )
drama no. two : " an epic attack on mumbai " ( year of release : 2008 ) .. :lol:

Lollar dramas from a lollar country .... :P .. seriusly ... :rofl:

When those 'dramas' happen inside your nation you will understand the reality

Back
Top Bottom