What's new

India threatened by Chinese Engineers in Pak Kashmir

As the situation progresses, it is clear that India should give up its illegal ambitions on South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) and Jammu & Kashmir. Your days are numbered, India. ^^

Ok superman.. We don't have time to count each second...
if u r free count it...

From last two or three days, We ca easily figure out that some of our neighbours are jumping to have an alliance with Russia against India.:lol:
Reason- I dont know why?
As the alliance between Pakistan and China is being considered, given the factors of tension and the recent developments, It like- anything could happen. We should be well prepared for any kind of adversaries.

From last two or three days, We ca easily figure out that some of our neighbours are jumping to have an alliance with Russia against India.:lol:
Reason- I dont know why?
As the alliance between Pakistan and China is being considered, given the factors of tension and the recent developments, It like- anything could happen. We should be well prepared for any kind of adversaries.

why you always think that pakistan has good relationship with a country is against india. if Pakistan is developing a relationship with Bulgaria does it mean it is against India ...No body wants war but everyone wants its security ...

why you always think that pakistan has good relationship with a country is against india. if Pakistan is developing a relationship with Bulgaria does it mean it is against India ...No body wants war but everyone wants its security ...

ss, I never said and intended to say the bolded part, I was reffering to the China-Pak relations, and people with similar stakes usually becomes a potential threat to their adversaries. I hope, you now able to understand what I mean to say.

How does Russia fit in the equation??:cheers:

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

And the Kashmiri people are Indians :victory:

The real intentions of uncle sam have been conveyed to Moscow and that's how Russia gets into the scene. There are a lot more than what you can see.

like in 65,71 and ..
:-) china gave whole lot of weapons including atomic bomb though. Good enough to cause us trouble.

Indians love to live in 1971 and I don't blame them for that, after all that was the only victory in their military history. However, China and Pakistan in 1971 and in 2011 are not the same. I hope our 'wise' indian friends have the brain to realise that.

just take care of your own country then think about Kashmir or bostwana or whatever it is

Spark you produce for others now burning your own home

Kashmir is his country, do you think just because one tyrant raja sided with the indians in 1947 it belongs to india? Fake democrats keep dreaming of that though the overwhelming majority of the Kashmiris long for liberation from the indian tyranny.

dont give the same old geo-graphical reason.. i'll not buy that....

why not have a relationship with some other countries like saudi arabia,or dubai or UAe...they are much neutral and don't come on newspapers under terrorism column....and u want a country as ur friend,where even the world no 1 terrorist Osama is not safe

and about oldest and closest friend..
how many years old?? centuries old?
and closest friend...and where were u in 1971 to help ur closest friend...

U need pakistan to confront against india when u attack India..ita raw fact..don't give some other reason and hide this fact...

and dont again bring that NDTV quote and new SCO charter rule

Yeah, you're right, China should consult with the 'wise' indians before choosing its friends! Why don't the indians consult with China before choosing theirs? It's a one way road I suppose! The expectations of the americans, israelis and indians are just mind bogling! They beat even the worst dope addicts in their halucinations and Hollywood supplies the dopes to them.

Fine u can also beleive wat u want.,.....u can also beleive that its still 1960 indian military

There's something that will never change! I bet if there's a military conflict between China and india today, the indains are going to drop their pants and run, just the way they did in 1962!

There's something that will never change! I bet if there's a military conflict between China and india today, the indains are going to drop their pants and run, just the way they did in 1962!

u can be even united states anytime on internet.......its ur choice......this is not our habit...even we can fight on all fronts without dropping pants..:lol: till end,watever is result..

Yeah Bangladeshis know a thing or two about that don't they.

u can be even united states anytime on internet.......its ur choice......this is not our habit...even we can fight on all fronts without dropping pants..:lol: till end,watever is result..

Your faith in the indian army is commendable though the history of Indo-China conflict in 1962 gives us a different picture.

Your faith in the indian army is commendable though the history of Indo-China conflict in 1962 gives us a different picture.

yes, ur lack of knowledge abt that conflict gives me different picture of u........go ,do search on internet...
and u r an india basher...y dont u have picture of 65,71,kargil etcc:azn:
i see guys like u daily...

yes, ur lack of knowledge abt that conflict gives me different picture of u........go ,do search on internet...
and u r an india basher...y dont u have picture of 65,71,kargil etcc:azn:
i see guys like u daily...

Most indians are addicted to living in a world of denial, it makes them high even without taking a dope. If I'm an indian basher on this forum what are you? A Pakistani patriot?

India which likes to envision itself as a super power is very much threated by a lot of shadows...what sort of super power is it going to be>?

Back
Top Bottom