What's new

India taking counter measures on China border.

all you can do is quoting someone else's lines``anything else you can do? try to prove india doesnt need AWAC in case war break out with Pakistan, or its too much for you?

ofc we do. Who will want to risk any of their plane shot down ? When US was attacking Iraq they used it. Fr/En used it against libya. what is your point ?

If we have it, we will use it.

LoL a bunch and load of excuses to justify the military built up...China certainly not gonna sit there idlely even if it didn't really announce how and what they gonna put in place in Indian border..but certain a parity to nullify Indian military advantages.

load of excuses,so basically you are denying the activities across the Chinese part of the border,the military exercises and the hasty infra development.

nyway the justification's given by the Indian govt is to sooth our emotions,we dont need to justify anything to the Chinese,all the activities are happening inside Indian territory,u even dont need to be concerned.

This will escalate into open conflict and we will see some firework.

An american wet dream?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

India has no chance today or any time in the near future of realisticlly challenging China.

i'm hard pressed to find motivation to prove Indo-Pak military scenario to you. try somewhere else

as what i thought you are incapabile of``lol

i'm not even asking you to draw out a sinaro of a conflict (i know your very limited capability)``i was simply asking you do you know what is AWAC and its role in modern air combat?````as one ridiculous claim made as 'india doesnt even need AWACs for air combat with Pakistan'

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

ofc we do. Who will want to risk any of their plane shot down ? When US was attacking Iraq they used it. Fr/En used it against libya. what is your point ?

If we have it, we will use it.

try to read previous posts by your country man again kid` post #35 if you want me to point out

An american wet dream?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

India has no chance today or any time in the near future of realistically challenging China.

Which is infact a Pakistani wet dream,currently we even do not have any intentions to challenge China.

Which is infact a Pakistani wet dream,currently we even do not have any intentions to challenge China.

massive arm build ups and constant counter measures on China border are only for pakistan?

its is just counter measure....Not any aggression...India is preparing to counter aggression not preparing to show aggression on anyone...

Self defence is also wrong???

its is just counter measure....Not any aggression...India is preparing to counter aggression not preparing to show aggression on anyone...

Nothing wrong about self defense, Indians and Chinese are peace love people :lol:, when we Chinese reinforce at Indian border with Fighters and artileries is solely for peacefull purposes too (Hindi-Chini bye bye:P isn't it)

He is either one of those ppl on govt payrolls to troll on internet or one of those fellow who is blissfully unaware of what his govt is doing..... ( ohh I forgot ! they have nothing which they can call press.... only govt propaganda. )

Back
Top Bottom