What's new

India supports Vietnam high performance computing.

Harry Potter

BANNED
Reaction score
India supports Vietnam high performance computing.
Báo ĐCS English - 6 hour(s) ago 3 readings

(CPV) – On February 29, India and Vietnam signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) supporting the augmentation of High Performance Computing (HPC) in Vietnam under a project worth some USD one million assisted by the Indian Government.

Under the MoU, the Government of India will set up a state-of-the-art and modern upgradable PARAM Supercomputing facility at the Hanoi University of Science and Technology.

The facility will include system area network, networking equipment, primary and secondary storage, operating system, software, library, and development tools.

The Indian side will train the Vietnamese side to create a pool of skilled professionals for pursuing research and development in the area of HPC and promoting the use of HPC systems in other applications.

Speaking during the signing of the MoU, Indian Ambassador to Vietnam Ranjit Rae said that the supercomputer and the related facilities will be used for varied applications in training, academic and research purposes in areas such as computational simulation and modelling, weather forecasting, disaster management and bio-informatics.

He added that the project will serve as a key technology resource for economic growth, environmental understanding and scientific and engineering research in Vietnam.

Addressing the signing ceremony, Bui Van Nga, Deputy Minister of Education and Training, said that he believed the cooperation in cooperation between Vietnam and India would be deepened and developed.

Over the years, India has supported several projects in the field of Information and Communications Technology in Vietnam aimed at capacity-building and human resources development.

In 2011, the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of India,set up the Vietnam-India Advanced Resource Centre in Information and Communications Technology in Hanoi at a cost of USD 2 million, while a number of private Indian IT training companies such as NIIT and APTECH have also set up a wide network of IT training centres in several cities in Vietnam./.

India supports Vietnam high performance computing - Related news - 2/29/2012 - Báo

Perfect, i'd appreciate if both country agrees on student exchange programs and let Indian universities to open up branches in Vietnam.

It's a growing business in Vietnam. We could use Dell computers here, especially, the Alienware product line :)

Heard that your electronic industry is pretty good at a component level. Could you please post some links for a read? I can't find in google search.

Heard that your electronic industry is pretty good at a component level. Could you please post some links for a read? I can't find in google search.

I'm not sure about the component level but we have the TOSY mRobo Robot.
mRobo Ultra Bass - transforming music

Vietnam was voted one of the top region for foreign investment opportunity. The government is paving ways to make this happen and smoothly. It will take sometime but surely will happen. There are currently East Indian restaurants in Nha Trang, Vietnam and ran by a person of India. I enjoy East Indian food myself too.

SuperComputer NOw ur Gov And our GoI can chat freely with each other And discuss about u know who..:lol: just kidding

I hope our gov provide u software for learning and calculating nuclear explosion And designing nuclear warhead..That will be gr8 :tup:

Vietnam And India has lot of manpower they must use this to thier advantage by shifting small manufacturing bases to vietnam ...that will free resources in india for high scale and technology intensive work

If you beg china for such kind of tech,you will get 100 times better thing than the best indian can give you.

If you beg china for such kind of tech,you will get 100 times better thing than the best indian can give you.

Nowadays, Vietnam never begged anyone for anything. It always has been mutual interests, otherwise, take a hike.

Nowadays, Vietnam never begged anyone for anything. It always has been mutual interests, otherwise, take a hike.

Hanging around with the wrong kind of people is making them think that most countries beg for stolen or copied tech....:cheesy:

100 Times Better How ? Chinese Standards ? :fie:
EPIC FAIL TROLL

@Topic I Hope In Future Vietnam And India'll Start Working On Software's / Programs For Military Application's.

Flag-Pins-India-Vietnam.jpg

truong_tan_sang_manmohan_singh_india_vietnam.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom