What's new

India steps up cruise missile production

mosu

Reaction score
A plant in Trivandrum, Kerala, has launched India’s second line to assemble BraMos cruise missiles. The first line of this kind, built in Hyderabad, already turns out up to 40 such missiles each year.

Developed by India together with Russia and named after the rivers Brahmaputra and Moskva, the BraMos missile can accurately hit targets at distances of up to 290 kilometres.

Voice of Russia, TASS

What does yearly production rate reach with this? 52/year?

Is it cause you have no trainers for your pilots?

Post reported. You have trolled in enough threads for one day.

Not at all.... As Indians not I have started a thread explaining shortage of trainers for your pilots then is it not a reasonable question to wonder that India is increasing its missile assets as a compensatory measure? Where is the trolling in that?

Not at all.... As Indians not I have started a thread explaining shortage of trainers for your pilots then is it not a reasonable question to wonder that India is increasing its missile assets as a compensatory measure? Where is the trolling in that?

I see. Cruise missiles to make up for the shortage of intermediate jet trainers for training pilots. No, not trolling at all, just a very high IQ suggestion. Good work.

Sometimes we are just "stumped" by some high IQ questions.

So you are not increasing your cruise missiles cause you have no trainers then. You are doing it for some other reason.... What are they.... Please keep the explanation monosyllabic, I have low IQ

Bangladeshi IQ is really high and their sense of humor really humorous!!

It's a potent combination our really high IQ and humorous humour!! Thanks for the recognition.... Your countrymen don't share your views.

STFO........ our trainer jets is alot more than your fighter jets.... lallu...

Hey guys, I joined this site today itself and this is my first post. Although I have been following defence.pk for the better part of the last year I was just reading posts and getting acquainted.
On topic:- How many missiles will this new facility produce annually?

STFO........ our trainer jets is alot more than your fighter jets.... lallu...

You people are saying you have not got enough trainers .... What's that to do with BAF...... Did you want help....

You people are saying you have not got enough trainers .... What's that to do with BAF...... Did you want help....

It seems pakistani genes pass into you due to rampant .., by pak in 1971. Do you want any medical help?
_

Back
Top Bottom