What's new

India- Sri lanka ODI series and scores...

i have simple words to describe persons like these ::: Traitors...

Jis Thali me khate hain usee me ched daalte hain ...
you know seeing ppl like you makes me feel ... the biggest mistake India did was allowing muslims to stay back in India...
nope , india is not india without muslims.Its their home which is india FOR MANY CENTURIES.

you know seeing ppl like you makes me feel ... the biggest mistake India did was allowing muslims to stay back in India...

She is a Hindu Converted to Islam.

Leave country the person is not even satisfied with her/his religion ..hope they lead satisfied personal life ..otherwise its a waste of gods creation.

the way u people behave i feel disgusted and feel gud that i took right decision to disassociate from u people.

I'm proud of my decision.

Good for you but you don't have to keep drumming it around on this forum.

Good for you but you don't have to keep drumming it around on this forum.
Wah ji ...ulta chor kotwal ko daatte???it not i who is drumming up it you indians who are shouting from the rroftops the words like paksitani,muslim etc. as if it gives nightmares to u indians.

i bet .. she is he ... and a pakistani ... and yes whos ancestors were forcefully converted to muslims...
poori ramayan padh li aur pochatay hoo sita kon thi???

Wah ji ...ulta chor kotwal ko daatte???it not i who is drumming up it you indians who are shouting from the rroftops the words like paksitani,muslim etc. as if it gives nightmares to u indians.
I don't know if Pakistani Muslims give me a nightmares or not but even if they do I,m sure it could'nt be close to the nightmares that you are getting from the so called Indian Hindu dreaming that you get.

I don't know if Pakistani Muslims give me a nightmares or not but even if they do I,m sure it could'nt be close to the nightmares that you are getting from the so called Indian Hindu dreaming that you get.
so called indian hindus of the type who are on this forum instead get beaten to pulp like as if someone has set the cat among the pigeons and they run helter and skelter like headless chickens.

so called indian hindus of the type who are on this forum instead get beaten to pulp like as if someone has set the cat among the pigeons and they run helter and skelter like headless chickens.

Zaidi madam ne bachchpan mein yehi sikhaaya tha.. :)

And..... what did you archive, more hate?

Bull$hit ...Indian Muslims are as patriotic as next Indian..there are traitors and terrorists in India..but they do not they belong to any single religion or any single region...for example Abu Jundal(responsible for Mumbai massacre) is as big a traitor and terrorist as the guys responsible for malegaon blast or Samjhota blast or assassins of Indira Gandhi or Mahatma Gandhi

Indian Muslims are a part of India..who fcuk are you..to "allow" them to stay..it is their home!!

Another thread ruined by none other than ajtr

Back
Top Bottom