What's new

India should have sought Sri Lanka's suspension from Commonwealth: BJP

I would want to see how Pakistanis would react to your statement here. LTTE killed soldiers and you guys killed upto 3000 innocent Tamils in riots. The Pakistanis blame Modi and think of him as hitler for the subsequent riots when 59 innocent Hindus were killed in Godhra not to mention that disproportionate Hindus were killed as well in the riots.

How is that diferent from 84 where 2 Sikhs killed one PM and you killed thousands of Sikhs?
India should be the last one to talk about human rights and telling people how to run their country.

I have said it before, the biggest problem in South Asia is India. She is an aggressive nation that wan'ts to subjugate her neighbors to her hegemony.
Once India stops acting evil, peace an come to South Asia.

I would want to see how Pakistanis would react to your statement here. LTTE killed soldiers and you guys killed upto 3000 innocent Tamils in riots. The Pakistanis blame Modi and think of him as hitler for the subsequent riots when 59 innocent Hindus were killed in Godhra not to mention that disproportionate Hindus were killed as well in the riots.

I didn't mention it's correct or fair, I just mentioned the what leads to that incident. so people who blame to all Sinhalese should know what Tamils did too. Why hiding that incident? When you're mentioning the Black July riots you have to mention the major incident too.

How is that diferent from 84 where 2 Sikhs killed one PM and you killed thousands of Sikhs?
India should be the last one to talk about human rights and telling people how to run their country.

I have said it before, the biggest problem in South Asia is India. She is an aggressive nation that wan'ts to subjugate her neighbors to her hegemony.
Once India stops acting evil, peace an come to South Asia.

Atleast many Indians' position is consistent wrt Sikh riots. We want the bastards who caused this to hang. So no two opinions on our front.

Black July major incident was Tamil Tiger terrorists killing 13 soldiers, it leads to riots. Always try to read full story!

The full story if you want is, the killing of the sinhala soldiers was due to the fact that the Tamils were systematically and institutionally discriminated and also the SL army there was notorious for misbehaving the civilians especially the women. This pushed the Tamil youth to take up arms in a last effort to get their legitimate rights AFTER all democratic options proved futile with jingoistic sinhala politicians. Also the soldiers who were killed were going on a mission to kill Tamil leader Sellakili and ironically they themselves got ambushed.

BTW did you forget things like burning of Jaffna library etc as a part of your full story ?

Kiddish comment....we have been messing with your number no 1 ally : Pakistan......we havent seen u guys anywhere near the scene.

So you accept that you have been responsible for the mess in neighborly countries! Thanks you!

Try to implement better rights for Indians in your country than crying for another country. ;)

We did not come to Colombo and beg your President to help us and them promise to implement constitutional amendments..did we ? Your President did. His brothers Gotha and Basil did. So obviously your president himself gave us the right to interfere in this common matter.

Everyone knows what you people did to the Tamil Hindus and the temples and how the Militarisation and Sinhalization is still going on unabated in the Tamil areas. I hope this govt goes in 2014 and the BJP comes in. Then it would be fun.

Indians dont have anything better to do but harm the other countries in the region

So you accept that you have been responsible for the mess in neighborly countries! Thanks you!

Does Afghanistan/strategic depth ring a bell ?

then do it........"When you have to shoot....shoot.....dont talk"

Err...the meet is in November. We cant do it now.

This is the opinion of the main opposition party of what should be done.

We did not come to Colombo and beg your President to help us and them promise to implement constitutional amendments..did we ? Your President did. His brothers Gotha and Basil did. So obviously your president himself gave us the right to interfere in this common matter.

Everyone knows what you people did to the Tamil Hindus and the temples and how the Sinhalization/Buddhisation is still going on unabated. I hope this govt goes in 2014 and the BJP comes in. Then it would be fun.
Why you can't understand a simple thing. If we tell to India to change their constitution according our Sri Lankans will isn't it hilarious? some Indians are funny!

We don't want to newly implementation of Sinhalization in our own country LOL

Why you can't understand a simple thing. If we tell to India to change to constitution according our Sri Lankans will it's it hilarious? some Indians are funny!

It will not be hilarious when our President and his two brothers along with a host of other leaders went to Colombo and promised him that we would change the constitution to reconcile with the Tamils after help was promised to us to complete the war.

Your Prez effectively surrendered your "sovereignity" then and there, not to mention that the rajiv-Jeyawardene Accord is still not abrogated and hence India has a large and legitimate concerns and role on what is happening in ur country. Your Prez too us in as the guarentor of peace. This govt has failed that role. Hope the next Govt will live up to that.

Its funny to see you sinhalas who had to take in help from almost every country in the world to defeat an insurgent organization, promising heaven and moon for those help, now acting all tough as if you defeated them yourself.

Back
Top Bottom