What's new

India should aim for Olympics: Oz Sports Min

New Delhi's reply to the Aussie Minister..

' Thanks but no thanks"

Any other Indian city could take its call.

yes please take games out of delhi.
let other parts of common people fell the pains of organizing such events .

KOLKATA deserves a break..Although lacks infra but can soup it up..comments awaited..

KOLKATA deserves a break..Although lacks infra but can soup it up..comments awaited..

not sure about kolkata..as it definitely lacks infra..somethings I can be sure of is better hospitality, civilised educated people and security but the infrastructure to host games is missing, but again, thats the purpose of these games..to develop cities which do not have these infrastructure.

My suggestion would be some where in the north East...Shillong, the scotland of east....best weather, civilised people,scenic beauty,least troubled area in NE.,,in this wy , we can also shift focus on the part we are often accused of neglecting.

Gandhinagar should get chance. Believe me there is lot of space which is own by Govt. of Gujarat. If they get chance, believe me we will have the best Games ever.

Remember, currently there is no sports infra. there. 10-15 years would be enough.

My suggestion would be some where in the north East...Shillong, the scotland of east....best weather, civilised people,scenic beauty,least troubled area in NE.,,in this wy , we can also shift focus on the part we are often accused of neglecting.

ya Itanagar or Tawang would be the best options.... it will also give message to our neighbor and world

:cheers:

Are bhai,lets finish the commonwealth games successfully,then we will think about olympic games & it's venue..:D

I think Pune..thats where Kalmadi comes from a political angle

No city that has more than 10 lakh population should host the event. For olympic we should built a custom city which can have great transporation, and very straight roads. Gandhinagar and Chandigarh are the city which has some things.

Olympics is much bigger then the CWG. If India will(which I know it will in time). Dont put it in Dehli, but Banglore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Goa, etc.

Back
Top Bottom