What's new

India sexual harassment: American student shares horrific experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but she says she was "masturbated at". Those Indians mentally raped her as well as sexually harassed her.

The same way many caucasian and afro men in the US especially masturbate at East Asian women, whom they sum up as sex dolls, china dolls, submissive sexual playthings and what nots. Look at the US **** industry or forums and see how Asian women are portrayed as by them. That too, how ASIAN MEN (East & South East Asian men are almost always shown in bad light ).

Agreed. I believe the Delhi rape case was more about a bunch of 'unpad gawars' trying to conquer a modern educated independent girl by sexually assaulting her. Its more about power tham sexual gratification.

The reason for rape is immaterial for the woman who has been assaulted..... Besides its not only the "unpad ganwar" who commit rape, educated rich brats who think they're above law do it too!

And, in this particular its hard to make a case that groping and fondling in public is not about sexual gratification.

Usually I am not in favor of medieval punishments as in other countries, but desperate situations call for desperate measures.

A convicted rape perpetrator needs to be castrated.

The same way many caucasian and afro men in the US especially masturbate at East Asian women, whom they sum up as sex dolls, china dolls, submissive sexual playthings and what nots. Look at the US **** industry or forums and see how Asian women are portrayed as by them. That too, how ASIAN MEN (East & South East Asian men are almost always shown in bad light ).

Deport yourself out of Hong Kong you lower scum. Why do you masturbate to such things? Do all of the Asian girls make fun of the way you look in HK? Do they think you are disgusting and ugly, short and stunted? Do you go there to live off of there success?

And yes I agree, all races have an obsession with East Asian women, the most objectively beautiful women in the world. How many people obsess over hairy, acne faced, low self-esteem Indian women or men?

None, so shut up.

Götterdämmerung;4668186 said:
Rape happens everywhere in the world, even the so called eve-teasing, but I have yet to hear from anywhere but India that in the middle of a public place men would dare to stare at, grope and molest women like how I have read in many articles.

Stricter laws is far from suffice, it's just helpless actionism. What India needs is a revision of its social superstructure.

I know you are usually anti Indian but let me put things in perspective.
Male dominated society, with a huge gap of men : women ratio, add that with sexual repression and age old cumbersome "traditions" which limit the interaction of boys with girls . In some rural areas, boys are NOT to talk to girls or be seen together in a group.

Expression of thought and social interactions with females is almost nil. Go to any Indian 3rd tier or rural area and you will see in any procession, men and women are segregated. The biggest handicap is the maturity of interaction with females in India. No amount of castrations / change in social superstructure is going to change these attitudes - IF - healthy interactions between boys and girls is NOT fostered. Unfortunately, much of India does not have this concept of healthy maturity to inter-gender relations. Men remain men and women remain in their little fortresses of caution and fear.

Deport yourself out of Hong Kong you lower scum. Why do you masturbate to such things? Do all of the Asian girls make fun of the way you look in HK? Do they think you are disgusting and ugly, short and stunted? Do you go there to live off of there success?

And yes I agree, all races have an obsession with East Asian women, the most objectively beautiful women in the world. How many people obsess over hairy, acne faced, low self-esteem Indian women or men?

None, so shut up.

Oh.. so you wouldn't mind your women being used as stereotypical sexual beings ! WOW !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom