What's new

India sexual harassment: American student shares horrific experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are our Indians friends so blinkered, yes India is a great country, beautiful with good hospitable people, but a very large minority have twisted and weird views about women. This is due to very high levels of illiteracy, low employment and the 'soft ****' style bollywood films which has reduced women to sexual objects.

Due to the massive infanticide in India, there is a shortage of women in India, many millions of men will go unmarried because the corresponding females have been killed.

Coupled with the dangers of very high rates of HIV, using prostitutes has many dangers thus Indian men are resorting to animalistic behaviour and are taking by force women to meet their needs.

This is going to get much worse as the full impact of this distortion in Indian demographics comes home to roost.

It is near impossible to implement anything in India, a 'revision of its social superstructure' will fall on deaf, unwilling and uncomprehending ears.
It is sad to see what was once a proud civilisation wallowing in the gutter.

Seeing the many apologetic and off topic reactions of Indian forumers not only here but also elsewhere, I'm afraid you are right there. And that's not just in regard to this topic but virtually in all other topics as well.

It is near impossible to implement anything in India, a 'revision of its social superstructure' will fall on deaf, unwilling and uncomprehending ears.
It is sad to see what was once a proud civilisation wallowing in the gutter.

Nothing less than a revolution and genocide would fix this country.

There is no way this medieval attitude could change except with head-spikes-walls routine.

do you have any lankan friend who has travelled to india.. what was their experience..

I have travelled to India numerous times.... Once with my wife.. People do stare at you more than usual to any other places I've been to.. Especially men.. And we've had terrible experiences with touts, Con artists and beggars but never been physically harassed.. Maybe being from Lanka we didn't attract much attention..(Although we do not look like your archetypical Sri Lankan you might be used to see in the UK) Also we've met some truly wonderful people

India is a country of extremes both positive and negative.. I think a country like India can never archive an equilibrium in any sphere.. May be that's what makes it unique

Its true to certain extent.... although I wont associate 'pune' with rape.. its a city of young people.

It's true to the full extent...and pune, like all cities should be associated with rape.

Götterdämmerung;4668257 said:
Seeing the many apologetic and off topic reactions of Indian forumers not only here but also elsewhere, I'm afraid you are right there. And that's not just in regard to this topic but virtually in all other topics as well.

didn't ask you

This is gross, can imagine you are being at "mastubated at" in the public. WTF, it's gonna be sticky all over.

Bro, we can't understand their cultural differences.

Best just leave them be. Everyone should just leave these people alone. Europeans, Americans, Pakistanis, Koreans, Bangladeshis, Japanese, Hispanics, Chinese, Arabs, IT DOESN'T MATTER... just don't go to India.

Your chance of being raped, groped, molested, wanked off at, or just outright gang raped, increase by a very significant margin if you go to India.

Islam is the Best Religion for Woman.

Islam was the First Religion to offer Woman all rights. She should share the experience with CNN of how she would find Peace in Islam and How Burkha offers the best modesty to a woman.

Unfortunately, Indian can't focus on this topic. They tend to talk something else blaming Pakistan or Islamic countries.

It means, Rape experiences from many foreign girls will increase, CNN is investigating this matter seriously against India. ;)

Any Doubt remind than explore about it you find reality....

2_article_photo.jpg

Götterdämmerung;4668372 said:
That's because in India marriage rape and domestic violence is legal, while in the EU it's punished just like any rape case.

And people here don't get harrassed when they report their plight, in fact there is a whole team of experts ready to help the person who was a victim of a heinous crime.

You mean to say all those rapes quoted for EU are marital rapes ??

Götterdämmerung
In case if rape cases are double in india still it stands at 49 and india is not sharia country, some lapses are there but not like western media projecting w r t 1.24 bn people and somany ordinary dating end at rape in india (for marriage now a days it is not in west):woot:

You mean to say all those rapes quoted for EU are marital rapes ??

Who put up that stupid list?

Northern European countries at the top of the sexual harassment list? Saudi Arabia the least offending country? And India superior to almost all others?

What an idiotic list.

Götterdämmerung
In case if rape cases are double in india still it stands at 49 and india is not sharia country, some lapses are there but not like western media projecting w r t 1.24 bn people and somany ordinary dating end at rape in india (for marriage now a days it is not in west):woot:

So basically only 25 rapes in India happen a year? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom