What's new

India selects EF, Rafale for MMRCA shortlist

Who is now the Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The US government has given its approval for the sale of sensitive military technology to the Saudis in the form of Eurofighter combat jets developed cooperatively by the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Gov approval given for Saudi Eurofighter sale ? The Register

That's the strong reason for us not to go for EF....all EF fans take a looks at that report...

Do u think US will allow India to get sensitive tech from EF without US giving permission to UK,spain,Germany,Italy to do so???

It will be Rafale............EF has many disadvantages technically and politacally too...
Whereas in rafale we deal with one nation ,one company and Full ToT...

I must say Rafale is the best deal!!!

:enjoy:

Not to forget the strategic advantage ... French has been aggressive and denied technologies to our adversaries... but a group of nations cant be influenced.

One nation is always better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love the Eurofighter Typhoon but in the IAF MMRCA Deal i think Rafale would be a wiser and better option.Which aircraft do you like?

Purchase of Rafale has political,strategic,technical,ToT advantage against EF..period.....

And dont forget, French birds (chicks) are best looking :D

Also PAF pilots have been flying Saudi EFTs so they have pretty good knowledge of EFT. India would be first customer of Rafale since its birth so would be a surprise package for PAF. But this fact surprises me too that a plane which didn't get it's single customer since its introduction in 2000 gets a such a huge order?

Also PAF pilots have been flying Saudi EFTs so they have pretty good knowledge of EFT. India would be first customer of Rafale since its birth so would be a surprise package for PAF. But this fact surprises me too that a plane which didn't get it's single customer since its introduction in 2000 gets a such a huge order?

Bro can you confirm that.. cause i need to bash some EFT fans here..

every1 is going for raffy.................. hmmm.

EFT is prone for sanctions... do you want this to happen?.. there was a news i read some time back.. when one of the gear box developed by BAe... has to be repaired and was sent to UK... the next week we blasted Nuke and the gear box never returned to Indian navy for 4 years

Choosing the Rafale would be an advantageous decision indeed because it is a complete aircraft with matured air-to-air ,ground attack capabilities.France will provide full ToT for the RBE2 AA AESA Radar.moreover the Rafale has commonality with Mirage 2000 so the logistics will be simplified.

There is a chance for this.. but i doubt they will be given hands from day one.. it will take more than half a decade for them to take a look until the service contracts get shifted

Back
Top Bottom