What's new

India sees massive decline of female tourists

Thanks for clarify which part of India is safer than other. But how safe is the safer part of India. Was the rape of the Italian female cyclist taken place in the safer part of India?

Because there are terror attacks in another country, its ok to rape??? Even by the Indian logic, yours lack of common sense is outrageous.

In my post did you find that anywhere i mentioned that it is ok to rape Mr wannabe Indian expert
I was just pointing out that the hounrable Pakistani member which is overly oncerned about our tourism sector should wait a sec take a deep breath hold it for an hour if possible
If not look at the situation of his own country which is in dire need of attention by pakistanis

855,000 tourists visit Pakistan / year

You shouldn't have respond to him. I'm shocked that this guy has the gall talk about another country when India is full of sexual assault crimes. He is an Indian bozo that believes India can do no wrong, include give excuses to rapes and sexual assaults done in India. This guy must be chatting from inside a mental institution.

In my post did you find that anywhere i mentioned that it is ok to rape Mr wannabe Indian expert
I was just pointing out that the hounrable Pakistani member which is overly oncerned about our tourism sector should wait a sec take a deep breath hold it for an hour if possible
If not look at the situation of his own country which is in dire need of attention by pakistanis

Open up another thread if you want to talk about Pakistan. This thread is about what is causing the decline of female tourists in India.

If a female tourist is raped in India, she wll get at least 10000$ or two years of salary

India would prevent all females from visiting India. And this would actually make Indian government responsible for once.

If a female tourist is raped in India, she wll get at least 10000$ or two years of salary
how would that help..dont u think that kind of act is degrading to women..it is like being in constant fear(U WILL BE RAPED BUT DONT WORRY U WILL PE PAID ).. i know rapes are prevalent in my country and i am sure the numbers will reduce too but this wont help.. we have to grow awareness and increase safety, which we are doing ri8 nw

dear members who are posting in this thread..
ok. its true tourism has declined at abt 25% after the fatal incident. Do you have any positive input to make??do u suggest any viable ideas that can be implemented or is it just that u r happy that number of tourists visiting india has declined??? i really dont get it

bad idea , then well see lots of chinese women coming to india for quick money ..:omghaha: no seriously .:coffee:

or maybe it will be the other way around who knows

dear members who are posting in this thread..
ok. its true tourism has declined at abt 25% after the fatal incident. Do you have any positive input to make??do u suggest any viable ideas that can be implemented or is it just that u r happy that number of tourists visiting india has declined??? i really dont get it

due to chinese and pakistani presence in this thread, a rational discussion is imnpossible

even America lost 606 billion dollars after 9/11. same happens in every country if something bad happens. now bombings take place everyday in pakistan but that doesn't mean tourism cant grow dere..

or maybe it will be the other way around who knows

due to chinese and pakistani presence in this thread, a rational discussion is imnpossible

off topic can u tell me how to post multipe quotes in one reply i am new here

Oh really that's sad
I am jealous of your country which has a lot of Drones Ehmm Ehmm Tourists & they do a lot of Strikes Ehrr Shopping

You showed your true aukaat here now...
My post wasnt offensive to any nationality...
Yet you insulted Pakistan.
Very nice.

India would prevent all females from visiting India. And this would actually make Indian government responsible for once.

You are contradicting yourself.

Then every gold digger in the world would come to India..increasing in female tourist traffic.

You are contradicting yourself.

Then every gold digger in the world would come to India..increasing in female tourist traffic.
When one apply for a visa, let company sell them Accident and rape Insurance, eg 10$/one, if has accident or raped in India will get 10000$ back, this will attract more visits and urge gorv do more to solve Social Security, and promote the development of the insurance industry, supply more jobs, I think that there will be less than 1/1000 has accident or raped, insurance company will be Profitable.

Every year about 10million people go to India, I think in which less than 1000 have accident or raped, insurance company will get 100million$, only pay 10million$, earn 90million$ every year

Back
Top Bottom