What's new

India says UNSC should have 25 members

India's proposal isn't that bad. Non-permanent member spots can be expanded, but just with no veto like now.

That is the currently accepted list of great powers. I.e. It is up to date today.

Great power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is listed as a middle power.

Middle power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(By the way, that map shows Russia, not the USSR. You can tell the difference right?)

Bro why do you always compare your country with india? China is far ahead and I have great respect for china. Don't bring
your country down by comparing her with india.:)

Yeah Right ! He should compare china & BD. That way china is elevated to BD's level :P

BD /India .. all are same you evil bhartis.:whistle:

317854_307501602607481_131455830212060_1071770_30614816_n.jpg

Yeah Right ! He should compare china & BD. That way china is elevated to BD's level :P

BD should emulate china. The model for success.But S.korea sounds like a better role model for BD. :)

BD /India .. all are same you evil bhartis.:whistle:

317854_307501602607481_131455830212060_1071770_30614816_n.jpg

If you ignorant self didn't know, Territorialy BD is bigger than countries like S.korea and Greece and we lost tons of land
during the battle of palashi. Some of those land are under your control.

BD should emulate china. The model for success.But S.korea sounds like a better role model for BD. :)

If you ignorant self didn't know, Territorialy BD is bigger than countries like S.korea and Greece and we lost tons of land

Give it 5 years, and your country will be under water and smaller then all those nations.

during the battle of palashi. Some of those land are under your control

Blah Blah. Stick to your 2 nation theory and the border drawn in 1947.

what are you trying to say???you guys fought "battle of palashi" against India???? :rofl: :rofl:

what is the meaning of "we lost tons of land during the battle of palashi." ????back then,both you and I were we...

Give it 5 years, and your country will be under water and smaller then all those nations.

stop it buddy..we are already full with pole vaulters from our neighbouring country....don't encourage them... :lol:

Can anyone explain......What priceless treasure, the UNSC membership(permanent) will give India.....

If it is just for international recognition.....then I think.....actuall development will do the job automatically then just crying for recognition.......

By the way, I have learnt(from the below source) that India is one of the largest contributor of troops to UN-mandated peace-keeping missions..................
India should withdraw its forces since it is not a permanent member......let the veto wielding permanent members handle World Security......

United Nations Security Council - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

well , to be honest I can't see France as winner in any war after WW1 . then why they put France there ? if they want to put a winner country there I guess Finland was a more winner country than France.

and honestly it was not china who won Defeated Japan.

The Fact in bold is not taught to young Chinese.. In fact, I think they banned this part of history for Lil Chins!!

India has always been seen as a lady and has been exploited and treated as one by all the big powers throughout history. Indeed it comes only natural that india takes the matriarchal role in terms of leadership, but never the alpha male it dreams to be.

Look at how Indian Prime Minster shakes hand.

119uveo.jpg

This man doesn’t deserve to Rule India :disagree:. Even if he is an economist and hold PHD degree in economics, there are many degree holders in economics and even if he was behind liberalization of economy in 1991, China/ ASEAN did the same by 1979, India was in fact late with rest of the world by at least 10 years. But just because of the work he did which the whole world also did, a very weak and unreliable man like him has become Indian PM. He simply doesn’t deserve the position he hold, for the way he down the whole nation everywhere. It used to be the time during the rule of Indira Gandhi, a lady, when she refused to talk to US president in UN in 1972 due to the things happened between India-US during 1972 war. that time Ms Indira Gandhi passed a message to US's president that wait for 2-3 years more and then I will myself come to you to talk to you. And then she went to US’s president in UN by herself after nuclear test in 1974, to see how's his health now? :pop:

Now this is the same Congress who is ruling the nation and making its nationals shameful everywhere. US which is now a handicapped economy, ruled by a black president which is itself sign of fall of whites in US, and see how this slave shakes hand with president of this falling economy, the US? When Mr Vajpayee became PM in 1998 and was told that Mr Rao couldn’t do N-test because CIA had got early information about it, he first ordered nuclear test by the same year of 1998 and kicked the Western rulers. They all imposed sanctions and removed by themselves after few years as it hurt them more than India and then came back to India with their broken a$$, the a$$ which was kicked by Mr Vajpayee properly. Now see this ‘slave’, how he talks to a president of a lost economy and on loser on war fronts also? even if we could have Mr Navjyot Singh Siddhu as our PM, he might have scored few hundreds till now while this slave, Manmohan Singh, only makes the Indian nationals shameful :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom