What's new

India’s USD 100 Billion Relationship With Israel

bhai jan ye saudi saudi kya laga rakha hai??:undecided:
.............and i thot they are cheerleaders for china....but i guess now they started cheerleading for saudi also....

Cheerleading for your friends are O.K..as we Pakistanis do. But indians lick dirty a$$es of their white masters and sometime defend the action of Israel even when AMERICANS criticize them .... lol..

Secondly , I was just showing you the reality ....brainwashed bhartis like to repeat the mantra of "Oh..one of the strongest airforces of the world" for IAF...I'm just showing that how even RSAF is superior to your junky , ill-maintained force (when is the new mig-21 crash story coming up? :lol:)

rafale was one of the best and comparable to EF but when da result of MMRCA was declared, suddenly EF became better....

Bull.sh!t. Even senior/well-informed indian members here accepted that EF was superior in capabilities but they price was just too high..Rafael was the best deal...Please stop making statements that are not true..

i really don't know why some country has to issue daily warnings about indias presence in SCS region.

Yea, we did bark during Kargil, which made you run and grunt in the US. :D

Yup you only barked. Your own general wasn't convinced of indian victory and Pakistan still hold indian territory captured in Kargil :lol:

It was Vajipee who got its pants wet and cried infront of clinton first....Nawaz went to US later...facts ;)

If we are clueless what is your army and govt doing spending so much of money on your nukes when they cannot defend their own borders and people?

Can not defend their border? LOL. Thats why your forces' pants got wet when your nation called for surgical strike on Pak?

We are upgrading our strategic forces to the level where , if the need arise , we could provide nuclear umbrella to wider Islamic world. Unlike defeated , and insignificant india....Pakistan is a part of the most successful civilization of the humanity historically (Islamic Civilization) that is not at its peak as we speak. We 180 million contain 1.2 billion of you guys..and we also have very close ties with Turkey/Saudi Arabia etc...since we are the only nuclear power nation...we need good amount of weapons so that india or the west doesn't try anything stupid with us. But on the other hand , your forces are good enough for your defence...secondly , you are spending money on CONVENTIONAL forces as if you're gonna project your power globally lol...
Yes we are a toiletless god forsaken disases stricken HUNDRED OF MILLIONS poor

I know. Thats why I thank God that I wasn't born in such a backward , poverty stricken , dirty country. Thanks to Mr Jinnah who saved us millions of Pakistan from such humiliation of living in a country that is pathetic to THIS extent.

Just wondering what is a terror stricken place with HUNDRED OF MILLONS rich (really rich :rofl:) really doing to counter that?

We are not rich yet...but a trillion times better than our Eastern neighbor ;)

I dint understand your logic of comparing yourself to any one of the countries on the list of countries you have put in there. ( China, Saudi or Iran} where do you stand?

Western media always portray these nations in a negative light because these countries aren't bought slaves of the West...unlike your country.

Yup you only barked. Your own general wasn't convinced of indian victory and Pakistan still hold indian territory captured in Kargil :lol:

It was Vajipee who got its pants wet and cried infront of clinton first....Nawaz went to US later...facts ;)

Can not defend their border? LOL. Thats why your forces' pants got wet when your nation called for surgical strike on Pak?

We are upgrading our strategic forces to the level where , if the need arise , we could provide nuclear umbrella to wider Islamic world. Unlike defeated , and insignificant india....Pakistan is a part of the most successful civilization of the humanity historically (Islamic Civilization) that is not at its peak as we speak. We 180 million contain 1.2 billion of you guys..and we also have very close ties with Turkey/Saudi Arabia etc...since we are the only nuclear power nation...we need good amount of weapons so that india or the west doesn't try anything stupid with us. But on the other hand , your forces are good enough for your defence...secondly , you are spending money on CONVENTIONAL forces as if you're gonna project your power globally lol...

I know. Thats why I thank God that I wasn't born in such a backward , poverty stricken , dirty country. Thanks to Mr Jinnah who saved us millions of Pakistan from such humiliation of living in a country that is pathetic to THIS extent.

We are not rich yet...but a trillion times better than our Eastern neighbor ;)

Western media always portray these nations in a negative light because these countries aren't bought slaves of the West...unlike your country.

Delusion at its best. Keep deluding, it's in the best interest of your country. :tup:

Cheerleading for your friends are O.K..as we Pakistanis do. But indians lick dirty a$$es of their white masters.

Can you elaborate more the differences between Cheerleaders & @ss lickers....

The more you go on details the more you`ll see the mirror infront of you....

It used to be worth the price....but they hardly shoot anyone anymore....

As far as Aus....mommy is good sh!t tickets.....

@Auz,
1.since, when we started licking ***** of white masters?? please provide link for *** licking!! as far as your cheer leading is concerned, it's clear in most of the posts from pakistani members.. look at the stand we've taken regarding Palestine issue...get your facts first and then reply!
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/india-to-back-palestines-un-bid-reassures-pm/20110922.htm
we have an independent foreign policy!!
2.I never said we are one of the strongest AF in the world but we are surely a potent one! yes our mig21 should have been phased out but crashing of mig 21s can't make our entire AF with MKIs, UPGs and M-2000-5 "junky" even your newest JF have crashed too!!:agree: does that make ur block 52s junk?? not at all!!
by the way, it's clear that pakistanis are brainwashed people heard somewhere that your history textbooks brainwash you alot!:chilli:
if you still feel that your AF is the best trained in the world and if you are underestimating IAFs capability, may god bless you!
3.may be EF has edge over rafale in some domains but we selected whatever suited us best! and this part of my post was a reply to a **** member.
4.your problem!! you are ill-informed!

@Auz,
1.since, when we started licking ***** of white masters?? please provide link for *** licking!! as far as your cheer leading is concerned, it's clear in most of the posts from pakistani members.. look at the stand we've taken regarding Palestine issue...get your facts first and then reply!
India to back Palestine's UN bid, reassures PM - Rediff.com India News
we have an independent foreign policy!!
2.I never said we are one of the strongest AF in the world but we are surely a potent one! yes our mig21 should have been phased out but crashing of mig 21s can't make our entire AF with MKIs, UPGs and M-2000-5 "junky" even your newest JF have crashed too!!:agree: does that make ur block 52s junk?? not at all!!
by the way, it's clear that pakistanis are brainwashed people heard somewhere that your history textbooks brainwash you alot!:chilli:
if you still feel that your AF is the best trained in the world and if you are underestimating IAFs capability, may god bless you!
3.may be EF has edge over rafale in some domains but we selected whatever suited us best! and this part of my post was a reply to a **** member.
4.your problem!! you are ill-informed!

Pakistanis have to lick the @ss and boot of their white masters everytime.

They cannot digest the fact that Indians are not bending in front of anyone.

The only way to went out their frustration , they have to resort to name calling to hide their pathetic situations.

We are not preparing ourselves for Pakistan, infact it is an insult comparing India with Pakistan in any matter.

We have to look towards China and bring ourselves equal to it in both economy and military point of view.

What would be the purpose of spending $200 bn on indian military? indian military can't "project" its power across in Asia-Pacific , Central Asia , Middle-East etc .... Heck! india can't even project its power in South Asia.... Pakistan Military blocks india from the West and China blocks india from the North , North-East .... india is spending hundreds of billions $$$ for Bangladesh or Myanmar or what? lol

And yet despite all the "blocks", Middle East has a strong favor towards Indian policies and influence in the region, we supervise majority of the Arabian Sea (yes you heard that right), while Korea and Japan in North and Northeast are hurrying to join hands with us (irrespective of reasons). Without using a single military demonstration, this is happening.

Projection is always a mix of different tactics. If it is only military and force, one would end up ashen-faced just like how your new master got when it came to Norway some time back.

indian navy will become the strongest in the region but whats the point? indian trade routes are already safe ( not counting piracy threat here...) ....

We already are the strongest in the region (US is not of the region so don't come back with a dumb retort). The upper half of IOR is in our control while we maintain a dedicated counter-piracy program to ensure safe passage of ships in cooperation with the international community.

The reason why the passages are safe is because we are maintaining a strong presence there. Otherwise it won't be so.

india can't project is military might in Pakistan AND 'further' than Pakistan (like Afghanistan , Central Asia etc..because Pakistan controls the strategic access to these regions ;) ) ....

What's the use of projecting power to you when you have no centralized power in your country? With everyone claiming to be the power centre, the jurnails, the zardaris etc what would be be showing off to?

Afghanistan as you know, I don't need to explain. The rest of the stans' details can be read via a simple google research.

All these billion $$$ just make internet fanboys happy and thats it...

Yeah and you'd think that the MOD is reading posts on PDF and ordering the next weapons platform. Seriosuly? :blink:

Right now , even Saudi Air Force is technology way superior to IAF ...lol and Saudi Arabia has signed the deal of $ 90 billion with USA to further strengthen its military power..specially Air Force....

Why are you bringing them here? Their priorities are different from ours and so is their strategic objective. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Remember india is happy that they are getting "RAFAEL" in FUTURE...whereas Saudi Air Force ALREADY has EUROFIGHTERS 2000 which are superior to Rafael ....

Unless they both face off all the theory of one superior to other is rubbish. How is EFT superior when it is a pathetic jet in A2G roles? Tranch 3 is not even out yet for even a straight forward comparison.

What would be the purpose of spending $200 bn on indian military? indian military can't "project" its power across in Asia-Pacific , Central Asia , Middle-East etc .... Heck! india can't even project its power in South Asia.... Pakistan Military blocks india from the West and China blocks india from the North , North-East .... india is spending hundreds of billions $$$ for Bangladesh or Myanmar or what? lol

indian navy will become the strongest in the region but whats the point? indian trade routes are already safe ( not counting piracy threat here...) ....

india can't project is military might in Pakistan AND 'further' than Pakistan (like Afghanistan , Central Asia etc..because Pakistan controls the strategic access to these regions ;) ) ....

All these billion $$$ just make internet fanboys happy and thats it...

Right now , even Saudi Air Force is technology way superior to IAF ...lol and Saudi Arabia has signed the deal of $ 90 billion with USA to further strengthen its military power..specially Air Force....

Remember india is happy that they are getting "RAFAEL" in FUTURE...whereas Saudi Air Force ALREADY has EUROFIGHTERS 2000 which are superior to Rafael ....

So there's no point in defence spending?? You don't know what is around the corner and hence it is good to prepare for whatever may arise. Pakistan is not a powerful/relevant as you make out.

+wrt the EFT being better than the Rafale- there are only 2 lots of people that belive this; those who currently operate the EFT and the Pakistanis! If the MMRCA had gone the other no doubt you'd be saying the Rafale was the best thing on earth.

Do some of the most basic research- the Rafale has been found to be superior to the EFT in EVERY tender it has taken part in, yes this hasn't been reflected in sales but that is where corruption and politics come into play. It is pretty much an open secret that the only reason the EFT won the Saudi deal was becasue BAE gave A LOT of bribes.

The best way to illustrate the Rafale's superiorty would be to read the report by the Swiss AF on the Rafale vs the EFT. It is the only real objective study that has been released to the public. The Raflae is superior in pretty much EVERY critieria and by some margin in most cases.

And yet despite all the "blocks", Middle East has a strong favor towards Indian policies and influence in the region

lol .. First , I talked about "Military projection" ...not about policies bs. You are spending $$$ on military...not on your 'influence'..

Secondly , kindly enlighten me what strong favors Middle-East have for indian influence? Wait? What is 'indian influence'? :lol: What influence do you have in Middle-East? Nothing! You only provide cheap labor for sheikhs and Arabs exploit indians and thats it....so much for the 'influence' and 'policies' bs.

we supervise majority of the Arabian Sea (yes you heard that right),

LOL.... Give me the map of your independent naval deployment(s0 in Arabian sea that is not your coast? indian navy is deployed in indian seas....or they work with UN Task force for anti-piracy operations...probably one or two ship deployed to protect indian ships from Somalis...and thats it! Stop mentally masturbating ...india is insignificant godforsaken landmass in the middle of south asia with no strategic importance...you don't deploy your naval power in Arabian sea..

Projection is always a mix of different tactics. If it is only military and force, one would end up ashen-faced just like how your new master got when it came to Norway some time back.

Dumbo , we aren't talking about projection...we are talking about 'military projection'...thats the point..isn't it? Why spend hundred of billions on weapons when you can't do **** even in your own area (S.Asia)?
We already are the strongest in the region (US is not of the region so don't come back with a dumb retort).

Obviously. You have the longest coastline...what else you expect? lol

We spend hundreds of billions of dollars to secure our borders on 2 fronts first and foremost.military projection is not the'primary' goal as u desperately want to point out.As army and airforce is modernizing and replacing obsolete equipment the price is high.

lol .. First , I talked about "Military projection" ...not about policies bs. You are spending $$$ on military...not on your 'influence'..

Secondly , kindly enlighten me what strong favors Middle-East have for indian influence? Wait? What is 'indian influence'? :lol: What influence do you have in Middle-East? Nothing! You only provide cheap labor for sheikhs and Arabs exploit indians and thats it....so much for the 'influence' and 'policies' bs.

LOL.... Give me the map of your independent naval deployment(s0 in Arabian sea that is not your coast? indian navy is deployed in indian seas....or they work with UN Task force for anti-piracy operations...probably one or two ship deployed to protect indian ships from Somalis...and thats it! Stop mentally masturbating ...india is insignificant godforsaken landmass in the middle of south asia with no strategic importance...you don't deploy your naval power in Arabian sea..

Dumbo , we aren't talking about projection...we are talking about 'military projection'...thats the point..isn't it? Why spend hundred of billions on weapons when you can't do **** even in your own area (S.Asia)?

It is not difficult to understand unless one is dumb!!now here's the explanation about "military power projection" hope you are wise enough to understand.
every senior indian member is aware thet india is not in the "superpower" league yet. whatever weapons we are purchasing will act as conventional deterrent against our pro-terrorist, unstable neighbor on west and other bullying neighbor on east. also we don't have
1. cozy relations with our both neighbors,
2. We don't have higher than....and deeper than... relationship with any other nation.
so in a worst case scenario, we have to be ready for 2 front war and that to alone!
We have money, we are spending it for modernization of our forces. why are you concerned about our money? if we ain't unable to project power even in pakistan...you should be happy then!! don't cry...our AF is junky, 1 ****=10 hindu, be happy!!:chilli:

It is not difficult to understand unless one is dumb!!now here's the explanation about "military power projection" hope you are wise enough to understand.
every senior indian member is aware thet india is not in the "superpower" league yet. whatever weapons we are purchasing will act as conventional deterrent against our pro-terrorist, unstable neighbor on west and other bullying neighbor on east. also we don't have
1. cozy relations with our both neighbors,
2. We don't have higher than....and deeper than... relationship with any other nation.
so in a worst case scenario, we have to be ready for 2 front war and that to alone!
We have money, we are spending it for modernization of our forces. why are you concerned about our money? if we ain't unable to project power even in pakistan...you should be happy then!! don't cry...our AF is junky, 1 ****=10 hindu, be happy!!:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom