What's new

India’s Subversive Role in Afghanistan

not wonder sher malang sahib..India has already been attacked by afghanis uzbekis etc throughout 1990s in kashmir.coldwar era mujahids were diverted to india after the defeat of ussr and its no secret.

That's true Pakistan has exploited the true feelings of Afghan people by encouraging them to fight against evil hindu country last time I visited Indian controlled Kashmir a Kashmiri man asked me to meet other Afghans there, I asked who? he said they are here to fight Indian army.

So as long as Indian army is giving a strong defense to it's borders from those lunatics nothing will go the other way.

not wonder sher malang sahib..India has already been attacked by afghanis uzbekis etc throughout 1990s in kashmir.coldwar era mujahids were diverted to india after the defeat of ussr and its no secret.

But more recently, Pakistan seems to have become the favorite hunting ground for Afghans who are now sick of Pakistani interference in their country.

We listen to do more from one ear and out it goes from the other with no more. But yes the Americans will be our neighbours for a long time and they do understand our importance.

I think Importance change more frequently with time as compare to Respect and Friendship.

I think You are losing Respect of America and Friendship , This importance is not much Important to accomplish important Goal of Pakistan so more important thing is you should give importance to important things like respect and Friendship not to attractant only Importance of important country like America.:cheesy:

this is my important theory

That's true Pakistan has exploited the true feelings of Afghan people by encouraging them to fight against evil hindu country last time I visited Indian controlled Kashmir a Kashmiri man asked me to meet other Afghans there, I asked who? he said they are here to fight Indian army.

So as long as Indian army is giving a strong defense to it's borders from those lunatics nothing will go the other way.
I thik there are over 2-3 lakhs afghanis in india.and having such a big bit population is always a security risk to india keeping in mind whats happening to nato soldiers in afghanistan where ANA soldiers are killing them.

I thik there are over 2-3 lakhs afghanis in india.and having such a big bit population is always a security risk to india keeping in mind whats happening to nato soldiers in afghanistan where ANA soldiers are killing them.

Afghani guests have been India from the days of Kabuli wala.. Do not worry too much about us... Target your worry internally where Pakistanis are blowing up Pakistanis daily or are killing each other regularly in places like Karachi and Balochistan.. I hear 4 Shias were gunned down today as well..

I think Importance change more frequently with time as compare to Respect and Friendship.

I think You are losing Respect of America and Friendship , This importance is not much Important to accomplish important Goal of Pakistan so more important thing is you should give importance to important things like respect and Friendship not to attractant only Importance of important country like America.:cheesy:

this is my important theory

There are no permanent friends between nation states as there are no permanent enemies.

Afghani guests have been India from the days of Kabuli wala.. Do not worry too much about us... Target your worry internally where Pakistanis are blowing up Pakistanis daily or are killing each other regularly in places like Karachi and Balochistan.. I hear 4 Shias were gunned down today as well..

They are better than Indian and Pakistani Muslims , Take example Sanjay Khan . they are mixed with indian , there is no refugee "camps" of Afghans in india , so there is no security risk . And they are also more secular than native Muslims. :woot:

We listen to do more from one ear and out it goes from the other with no more. But yes the Americans will be our neighbours for a long time and they do understand our importance.

My point was 2014 has become 2024 now, 12 years in the future, so , picture abhi baki hai mere dost.

kabuliwala is recent phenomenon of tagore days.Afghanis have been attacking /ruling india for centuries.did you forgot mahmood of ghazani who looted your temples or did you forgot mama shakuni from gandhar during mahabarta,or dod you forget sher shah suri of famous GT road.

But more recently, Pakistan seems to have become the favorite hunting ground for Afghans who are now sick of Pakistani interference in their country.

There are over two million Afghans in Pakistan since the Soviets invaded Afghanistan.

There are no permanent friends between nation states as there are no permanent enemies.

Who is or was Kabuli wala.

Kabuliwala is the story written by Tagore and every one of us read it in our school. There is even a Hindi movie on the story.

kabuliwala is recent phenomenon of tagore days.Afghanis have been attacking /ruling india for centuries.

No afghan Ruled India , They were gorilla Fighters Hit and Run policy.:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom