What's new

India’s Sensex Has Second-Worst Year

It is actually very good news. The markets were unrealistic, now they are trading in realistic range. Also worst, means things are going to be better. I am positive about 2012, the Anna movement has taken toll on reforms, now that Anna (I support him) is not going to do anything for a while. We will see some governance.

Dear Indianrabbit Irony is that we feel Anna is main hurdle in decision making of govt for financial news although I am also strong supporter of Anna......

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

currency devaluation is not good for the countries who have lot of imports , further more India's budget deficit has almost doubled and revenue fallen so its not good economic indication so far.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

use cc to load on uk brookers.

Yes Currency devaluation is matter of concern but dont concern for Fiscal deficit for a devloping country like India.

What is this CC broker of UK ?????

Dear Indianrabbit Irony is that we feel Anna is main hurdle in decision making of govt for financial news although I am also strong supporter of Anna......

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Yes Currency devaluation is matter of concern but dont concern for Fiscal deficit for a devloping country like India.

I support his cause and you can see my Avatar to know who I like. I feel Arvind Kejriwal is real hero of our society. But see how many people care of real heros. We will cheer for SRK who has done nothing for society.

I support his cause and you can see my Avatar to know who I like. I feel Arvind Kejriwal is real hero of our society. But see how many people care of real heros. We will cheer for SRK who has done nothing for society.

Yes I do support Kejriwal but if we will start discussing on this,then thread will be derailed.

Lets see what expert of forex trade is to say about sensex .............

both work side by side technical follow demand and supply rule of econmics and fundamentals give directions and surprises.

Demand and supply of Financial instruments and not the products of the economy..

What is this CC broker of UK ?????

We use western brokers because there are no suitable brokers Forex where as in India you have many i think so.

both work side by side technical follow demand and supply rule of econmics and fundamentals give directions and surprises.

To understand technical for any underlying asset is easy whether its stock, Commodity or Currency but to thorough with its fundamental is a long process.

To understand technical for any underlying asset is easy whether its stock, Commodity or Currency but to thorough with its fundamental is a long process.

Yap, .... but in scripts like stocks there might be liquidity issues.

We use western brokers because there are no suitable brokers Forex where as in India you have many i think so.

In India We trade in our own exchange.

There are two exchange in India for forex trading MCX sx and NSE NOW

There is a difference between a Exchange and a Broker.

8000 was its low in 08 , keeping momentum in mind it might come to 14000 might.

Or it might drop to 5000. Rebounce in falling stocks means nothing when the fundamentals worsened. Even a dead cat bounces when hitting the floor.

The problem in 08 was caused by external factors. The problem now is caused by internal Indian factors.

Back
Top Bottom