What's new

India’s Rising Hindu Nationalist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we really need leaders who just do what they are asked to do and nothing else? He was asked to clean up the MOD, fair enough, but did he ensure that this clean up drive was not affecting the strategic goals and security of the country?

Every politician from his generation had the same mindset- including george fernandez. This is the way they think things ought to work.

[Bregs];4786206 said:
Bro only congress party this last generation of gandhi/nehru will control because internal democracy in its still infancy stage yet

And whats the guarantee? I mean Rahul Gandhi can easily be at the helm of the things for the next 25-30 years, in that time new scion of Nehru-Gandhi-Vadra will be ready.

[Bregs];4786190 said:
bro its not policies alone its also the fingers raised against deals that he puts the process under lengthy process. even MRCA deal has been delayed at the last moment as objections regarding life cycle cost of Rafael has been raised by Yashwant sinha and Antony has referred it back to accounts commitee

Not getting the point, the procedures were NEVER stream-lined to begin with allowing for such inconsistencies to prop up. Vendor policies completely disconnected to industry requirements, inability to understand what offsets actually mean in terms of technology absorption, harebrained moves like setting up the DTC. Killing JVs on the basis of "anonymous letters", inability to leverage opportunities presented. The list is long- the only redeeming feature being that those who came before him matched him in his idiocy.

It's not 'inefficency', they told him to clean up the MOD and he did the way most bureaucratic minded politicans do- make sure every i is dotted. THough he's done an excellent job in trying to get the syetm cleaner, he hasn't done a good job in making sure implements for defence are available as needed.

The system cleaner you say? Well you never were interested in the details pertaining to matters of defense.

And whats the guarantee? I mean Rahul Gandhi can easily be at the helm of the things for the next 25-30 years, in that time new scion of Nehru-Gandhi-Vadra will be ready.
I wondered why Assassin's Creed became so popular with us Indians :devil:

[Bregs];4786206 said:
Bro only congress party this last generation of gandhi/nehru will control because internal democracy in its still infancy stage yet

That is no excuse. I would chose a theocracy like Iran over being ruled by a boy who is qualified to only suckle on his mama's teats. There is no greater insult to us people, who work hard to get where we are in life.

Every politician from his generation had the same mindset- including george fernandez. This is the way they think things ought to work.

And thats just not good enough in this cut throat world mate, we need a good mix of hawks and doves in the upper echelon of our leadership.

Congress at the moment seem to have neither, everyone of their leader is busy doing petty vote bank politics. Heck if UPA comes to power I would prefer someone like a Faroq Abdullah even over Chidambram, or Antony or Sibbal.

I had immense respect for leaders like Manmohan and Chidambaram, but UPA2 has left a very bad taste in mouth.

Im not gonna vote for this man..

he is anti-muslim and anti-pakistani as well... media as well as big facebook pages are aggressively promoting him...

If anti Pakistani is your merit then rot in hell.... You need to understand your kinda people first chose party like SP/khangress/left & then you people cry on Muzafarnagar kinds of riots ...... Still you will vote them, becoz now this has becum your habit to be fooled by any TOPI Master............ Wake up...... Vote whomever want to support but change your merits atleast see who can bring progress & peace without any corruption .....

I actually like him as a technocrat, but after seeing MMS's last four years I can't help but think that the country needs a strong leader who can stand up and lead from the front and connect to the people of the country.

Oh he's (chiddu) one hell of a politician. He broke away from congress and was with TMC for a long time.

The system cleaner you say? Well you never were interested in the details pertaining to matters of defense.

There are far fewer controversies around defence procurement than before- as for NDA track record, the BJP president himself was taking bribes for weapons that didn't even exist. No one can dare say Antony has sanctioned any deal that he knows has corruption in it.

And we don't need bards singing paeans in honor of Half castes. Are you really an Indian to think of even remotely considering an idiot like RG - a suspected druggie and a suspected faggot to boot.

We asked you to leave the forum maggot

[Bregs];4785863 said:
3-4 Seats would have been digestible

I guess U must be the only Indian on this forum who would be getting a good night sleep while the whole country is being ransacked by an Italian Waitress...

However I care less for you cause I care for the whole country...And its time we MODIfy...While thankless guys like you keep voting for khangress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom