What's new

India’s Navy Good U.S. Option

Post reported...I hope mod will take a notice of this thread...

I'm just saying what's happening. It doesn't mean I agree with it. It's the elephant in the room. I'm just being honest as to why we take action against India like this. Unless we can be totally honest with ourselves, we can never get to the root cause of all this. This is a hard and sensitive discussion, if some honesty rubs you the wrong way, then no point in having discussions about it.

If that was too sensitive then, mods please delete my post.

Ever since 1962, we have always looked down on Indian people as low class people. As I said, you are a defeated nation in our eyes. That's why we never take India seriously despite India being totally obsessed with us constantly comparing yourself to us.
We don't respect India as a country now and never have.

Given they border you and are just as populous as you, that sounds like a terrible strategic mistake. Oh well, I'm not complaining. It makes our job easier

Ever since 1962, we have always looked down on India. As I said, you are a defeated nation in our eyes. That's why we never take India seriously despite India being totally obsessed with us constantly comparing yourself to us.
We don't respect India as a country now and never have.

And nobody gives a tiny rat's a55 worth of fu@k about your respect...

So let me get this straight, Indian navy at this point is enough to handle anything China throw at it as Chinese force projection is some ways off. Maybe in the year 2025 China can mount a credible strike in Indian ocean, but at this point it is not.

Other than China who else has even 5 ships to sent to the indian ocean?

Your 300 ship fleet is there to lay claim to Indian ocean, you are just clever to call it helping Indians defend against China, when the Chinese threat is nowhere near.

unless you are really kind and just want to spend your money to protect the Indian interests.
@acid rain

It really is, cough, cough

Top 10 World
Countries Ranked by Air Pollution | Statistic Brain
Pollution Index by City 2013

Dude, 2 words

DIEGO GARCIA

Look it up and see which country the Naval Base belong to?

We have present in IOR already, we don't need to lay claim Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just saying what's happening. It doesn't mean I agree with it. It's the elephant in the room. I'm just being honest as to why we take action against India like this. Unless we can be totally honest with ourselves, we can never get to the root cause of all this. This is a hard and sensitive discussion, if some honesty rubs you the wrong way, then no point in having discussions about it.

If that was too sensitive then, mods please delete my post.

I donot have any objection to the thread..but certain words that you are using ...I usually do not listen from Chines people with who i have interacted....Apart from this border issue, in general, even i appreciate a lot...But the point is some of the posters in PDF does not seem to be the same as the people i interacted.

India should not flirt with the idea of India US friendship. The US is no one's friend. India should build it's own military capabilities instead of forging geopolitical alliances with the Anglo Saxon power. If it is military capabilities India wants out of this friendship then forging such ties with the Russian and French is better since it does not require any strings attached.

Why is anyone surprised, India has ALWAYS been a vassal state of the west. When the white man says 'jump', it's vassal states say 'how high sir'. This is exactly why we always look down on Indians as low class people because India is a defeated nation in our eyes controlled by the west as a vassal state. Next step will be military bases built in India by the Yankee military. It's only natural for vassal states.

They've gone into the US camp now, a bit too much I agree. but to say always, is just being dishonest to yourself unless you`re truly an ignoramus with regards to modern history.

The years 1971-72. What were the ground realities? we facilitated the Mao-Nixon rapprochement, which marked the beginning of serious cooperation from strategic and economic spheres between China & US, against their common threat in the Soviet Union and its junior lieutenant, India.

Read about Nixon's visit to China in '72 and its geopolitical significance.

mao-nixon.jpg

D962385A-C5E4-40F6-B9F6-C1501454533A_w640_r1_s.jpg

Whereas the US relationship with India at the time was perhaps the worst it had ever been in history. they along with Britain, sent naval forces to try and protect East Pakistan from a blockade + invasion, and seriously considered engaging Indian assets but backed off due to Soviet presence. It was basically US, China and Pakistan on one side, and Soviet Union + India on the other.

This is a conversation between Nixon and Kissinger during the 71 war:
Indians are "a slippery, treacherous people", said president Richard Nixon. "The Indians are bastards anyway. They are the most aggressive goddamn people around," ... Kissinger's assessment [of Indira Gandhi]: "While she was a bit*h, we got what we wanted" ... Replied Nixon: "We really slobbered over the old witch."
Source

To me Indira Gandhi was a dictatorial lunatic, who was responsible for deaths of thousands in the country she invaded as well as her own people. but her anti-Americanism and iron-fisted foreign policy (a mirror image of her domestic policy) could only be denied by an ignoramus.

when has China, even in Mao's time, upset the US enough to have their leaders in office call the Chinese 'bastards' or 'bit*h'. think about that. oh wait, Mao was closely allied with US whilst they fought alongside KMT against Japan.

Even today, the largest economic relationship of the world is proof in itself, where Americans live comfortably from cheap goods made in the factory that is China. they print off money in thin air, issue treasuries which China and Japan happily accept, and then devalue their currency through inflationary "stimulus" every now and again, which would eventually render your trillions in reserves useless unless you diversify quickly into hard metals/basket of other currencies.

calling someone a vassal state, therefore, is stretching it a bit and very telling of one's mental capacity. unless all countries in Asia make a serious effort to disengage from US both economically and politically, everyone will just keep presenting it as the bogeyman exclusively in bed with all others, but silently dealing with it, behind closed doors, for their own interests. there is not a single country in this region that is an exception to this.

Well china's provocative actions are to be blamed for any future indo us military pact.You can't attempt to ride roughsod over evry one of your neighbours and expect no reaction.An asian nato containing china is near inevitable if china continues in its current path of aggression.

Back
Top Bottom