What's new

India’s Fantasy of Disloyal Muslims May Come True

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they remained below poverty line for the last 66 years? You seem to be justifying poverty for 'lower casts and untouchables'
uplifting this sizeable section takes time, it is happening due to economic expansion.
reduction in poverty and birth rate are a direct consequence of increased literacy and economic activity.

I agree but that doesn't mean they don't suffer
poverty doesnt care about religion. india is in a developing stage, it will take time but all sections of the society will be uplifted.

Even one of India’s biggest film stars, Shah Rukh Khan, recently complained about being constantly “accused of bearing allegiance to our neighbouring nation.”

Pfft...who cares Mr. Khan? Here I've been called an Indian dalal and a razaakar at the same time!

Let India's Muslims deal with it.

Hahaha.

Maybe we should take notes from Golden Temple, Gujrat, and Orissa massacres.

So this is your excuse of thousands of death in Pakistan??

What I said you dnt have any right to talk about mulims not only for India muslims but all around the world.

Hahaha.

Maybe we should take notes from Golden Temple, Gujrat, and Orissa massacres.

Maybe you should not go more than 5 years back in time, as your memory is weak :D

Just try to remember what happened In Pakistan 2 weeks back & you'll get your answer.

You know their is no pakistani hindu on PDF, any answer.

When even muslims not safe in Pakistan what else you can say for other minorities.

I think u should watch ur f.king mouth... my old man is a brig in the Pak army and was a UN Observer team leader in Côte d'Ivoire.... and even had a few indian army officers under his command... u dip shyt.

Do you still feel like your ancestor were Arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom