What's new

India’s exports improve, trade gap narrows

i don't want to downgrade my self to your level..
HAHA.why not have a try?if you downgrade yourself to my level and your countrymen downgrade to Chinese level,your economy would be upgrade to.....at least American level,dont forget your economy is much much better than us in 1947.

HAHA.why not have a try?if you downgrade yourself to my level and your countrymen downgrade to Chinese level,your economy would be upgrade to.....at least American level,dont forget your economy is much much better than us in 1947.

chettha nakoda... dobbey.... what ever... feel free to become idiot...

not interested or feel hard to argue against the truth?and anything wrong to make such comparison?the three are neighbors in the Asia ranking list.and it is easy for you such a big country to exceed if you want,anytime!

Oh my god. We get it. China is the manufacturing hub of the entire world and you have some fascinating data to back it up.

Why do you feel the need to constantly reassure yourself by flashing these numbers? I don't see someone trolling you into resorting to the cheap shots.

You have insecurity issues, my friend. Get laid and get it off, bro and if you can't score - then hard luck, my friend - take your sh!t somewhere else.

Oh my god. We get it. China is the manufacturing hub of the entire world and you have some fascinating data to back it up. Why do you feel the need to constantly reassure yourself by flashing these numbers? I don't see someone trolling you into resorting to the cheap shots. You have insecurity issues, my friend. Get laid and get it off, bro and if you can't score - then hard luck, my friend - take your sh!t somewhere else.
is there anybody talking China exporting to you?or do you mean since we are the biggest exporter,we have no right to talk about your export?
frankly,it is all your inferiority that binding yourself

well.you are right.but i would feel proud that if some city in mainland China can match India now,unlucky no.shenzhen only exported 271 billion USD in 2012.long way behind India,sad for it.

are u kidding??why would we export gold when when we want it the most..do u know that indians are the people who buy gold the most
"India is the largest consumer of gold in the world. India’s love affair with gold has been since ages. Roughly 700 tonnes or about 33% of the total gold mined in the world is consumed in India. That makes India the largest importer of gold."

Why do Indians buy so much gold jewelry? - Moneycontrol.com

chettha nakoda... dobbey.... what ever... feel free to become idiot...

pillodu kshaminchey tammudu..cool

All that glitters may not be a gold!
he is a politician and businessman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwArnXdiqvU

we dont export much gold as theres unlimited demand at home itself.we are the largest consumers of gold in the world
http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/gold/why-do-indians-buy-so-much-gold-jewelry_812235.html

is there anybody talking China exporting to you?or do you mean since we are the biggest exporter,we have no right to talk about your export?

ndian households have piled up as much as 20,000 tonnes of gold, worth $1.16 trillion, an historic high. This shows that the government’s efforts to trim overseas purchases of the idle asset by imposing an import duty and raising it in short intervals to reduce the current account deficit (CAD) haven’t yielded the desired results.
The World Gold Council’s (WGC) latest estimate of India’s household gold reserves is 11% higher than the 18,000 tonnes it had been pegged at earlier. Coupled with 557.7 tonnes of the central bank’s holdings, gold stocks at known sources in the world’s largest consumer would represent more than 75% of its gross domestic product. Gold prices in Mumbai stood at R32,325 per 10 gm
Indians hoard 20k tonnes gold worth record $1.16 trn

Dude every one knows you are trying to troll
If you have something to useful to say then say it
Don't troll

@neehar

excuse me,are you talking to me?i didnt say anything about GOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
ndian households have piled up as much as 20,000 tonnes of gold, worth $1.16 trillion, an historic high. This shows that the government’s efforts to trim overseas purchases of the idle asset by imposing an import duty and raising it in short intervals to reduce the current account deficit (CAD) haven’t yielded the desired results.
The World Gold Council’s (WGC) latest estimate of India’s household gold reserves is 11% higher than the 18,000 tonnes it had been pegged at earlier. Coupled with 557.7 tonnes of the central bank’s holdings, gold stocks at known sources in the world’s largest consumer would represent more than 75% of its gross domestic product. Gold prices in Mumbai stood at R32,325 per 10 gm
Indians hoard 20k tonnes gold worth record $1.16 trn

so using this gold we can build a war machine that rivals the US military rit? :lol:

so using this gold we can build a war machine that rivals the US military rit? :lol:

yes govt recently announced its plans to increase the duty on gold to tackle the current account deficit

Back
Top Bottom