What's new

India’s enduring problem with malnutrition

Nonsense. Muslims have been living in South Asia for multiple centuries prior to Babur's arrival.

But Babur predominantly established his writ in present day Pakistan and some parts of present day India. So most conversions under him to Islam were in present day Pakistan. Thats why those areas had higher density of Muslim population since they were the 1st ones to be converted to Islam. Hence my point of the likes of those peasants of low standing being the ancestors of present day Pakistani Muslims..

But Babur predominantly established his writ in present day Pakistan and some parts of present day India. So most conversions under him to Islam were in present day Pakistan. Thats why those areas had higher density of Muslim population since they were the 1st ones to be converted to Islam. Hence my point of the likes of those peasants of low standing being the ancestors of present day Pakistani Muslims..

source please

thank you

No Muslim anywhere in the world, in the world - not just South Asia - ever walked around semi naked as part of their culture like Mughal emperor Babur described. He was referring to those residents of Hindustan (note: suffix '-stan' means 'land of'/'abode of') whose entire religion was named by foreigners who failed to pronounce the name of a river in South Asia accurately .

Hint for the ignorant: The holy men, or Nanga Sadhus, of their religion still walk around naked. That's not far off from Babur's experience.

Look at your countrymen idiot, torn lungi and naked torso is national dress of BD.

Whole subcontinent was known as Hindustan, Hindustanis Babur first met were the people in rural Pakistan Punjab who fits his description. Babur never left the country once he got acquainted with urban elites of North India.

Babur even called Pushtuns coward among other things.

Anyway idiocy is indeed middle name of Bangladeshis.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3291501 said:
source please

thank you

Look up the map i posted.. shows the empire of Babur at the time of his death

Look at your countrymen idiot, torn lungi and naked torso is national dress of BD.

Babur never ever arrived in present day Bangladesh. Your posts have been reported for using the term 'idiot' when that description fits all the Indian citizens very well, going by the judgment of one of its most prominent emperors.

Whole subcontinent was known as Hindustan, Hindustanis Babur first met were the people in rural Pakistan Punjab who fits his description. Babur never left the country once he got acquainted with urban elites of North India.

No.

Babur even called Pushtuns coward among other things.

When did he? Proof? Relation to India's malnutrition?

Anyway idiocy is indeed middle name of Bangladeshis.

Never heard of a single Bangladeshi with the middle name "idiocy". No wonder Babur was unimpressed with Indians who to this day continue to delude themselves.

No, read again.

He ruled from Delhi, he complained about Agra, and the list goes on. Read that book I put up a link for. All those places are located well within present day India.

What did all this have to do with Indian malnutrition?

Totally agreed. You should read Zahir ud Din Muhammad Babur's (first Mughal emperor) view on India upon his immediate arrival, especially on his view of Indian aesthetics, physical strength/endurance, looks, culture, cuisine, infrastructure, and so on. If you need help/link, you can ask.

Search for "Babur on India: no symmetry no good looks, no colleges, no candles, no good food".

I think there is another important reason as well. The West naturally sees a fast rising China as a potential challenger to their 'power' in the world that is unified under one command, and that does not necessarily follow the same lifestyle, that does not adhere to the same philosophy as the West. They see no such challenge from a much weaker, much less developed, much more chaotic, much more inefficient and incompetent India. That's why they praise India all day to egg it on to fight China. Two birds with one stone.

Even though China would probably win such a confrontation easily, China would lose some men/material/economic growth/power, while West loses nothing. In fact, it can supply India with all types of weapons to cost China more. India may be decimated in the process, but how does that concern the West? Indians have loyally served one single western country for multiple centuries in the recent past, as they say, 'Old habits die hard'.

Here.
The Cambridge History of India: British India : 1497 - 1858 - Google Books

This is a different book. I think some Western author may have translated the complete Baburname in English, probably the author was Annette Beveridge.

Here is a citation from a Pakistani newspaper, The Dawn.
Time check: Medieval India: Babur on Hindustan

If you find the Baburnama, with its complete translation in a library, you could read his views more thoroughly.

Not all Bangladeshis belong to the same race, most speak the same language, but do not belong to the same race, or religion. I did not bother watching what you have posted, probably because it is very close to your lifestyle or that of most Indians that first Mughal emperor Babur described.

I agree. Their hysteria upon seeing some bright rays of light cast upon their dark medieval practises is understandable, though.

That's Pakistan's cruise missile. I would never bother to look up whether an emperor who ruled India centuries back really endorsed Devadasi or Sati Daha practises, but if you are inclined to look up his penchant for Indians of your ilk, that's entirely your choice. His comments as an independent, neutral foreigner arriving in India as an emperor may serve as an important point of reference for all foreigners, like our dear Chinese friend, to understand the ills afflicting that society.

No Muslim anywhere in the world, in the world - not just South Asia - ever walked around semi naked as part of their culture like Mughal emperor Babur described. He was referring to those residents of Hindustan (note: suffix '-stan' means 'land of'/'abode of') whose entire religion was named by foreigners who failed to pronounce the name of a river in South Asia accurately .

Hint for the ignorant: The holy men, or Nanga Sadhus, of their religion still walk around naked. That's not far off from Babur's experience.

In the above post have no relation to India malnourishment , just perverted Indophobic obsession, symptom of huge inferiority complex against people of another religious group :devil:

Not all Bangladeshis belong to the same race, most speak the same language, but do not belong to the same race, or religion. I did not bother watching what you have posted, probably because it is very close to your lifestyle or that of most Indians that first Mughal emperor Babur described.

Yeah another "I'm Arab too" Bangladeshi. Sorry pal, even 'I'm Arab too' Bangladeshis also look almost the same as the guy in video.

The chap here, with excess pont power than average Bangladeshi has aided in pole valuting as far as Brazil. :whistle:

Unable to mentally accept the problems in he has settled for an illusion that Brazil is Bangladeshi also time to time so jamati nervous ticks as Islamofacism. :D

Most of what you have written would be discarded as rants of a Gau Mutra sipping Hindutva fanatic elsewhere in the world. That is quite natural given the first impressions of one of the most magnificent emperors of Indian history of its inhabitants.

Yeah another "I'm Arab too" Bangladeshi. Sorry pal, even 'I'm Arab too' Bangladeshis also look almost the same as the guy in video.

What does that even mean? No wonder Indians are the laughing stock of the world.

What did all this have to do with Indian malnutrition?

A Chinese member, rightly, commented on the nature of Indian culture and work ethic that leads to this hapless situation. I only brought to his attention similar observations made by one of history's most magnificent emperors upon reaching his empire and observing the hapless citizens of a backward nation he had subsequently taken forward by leaps and bounds.

Babur never ever arrived in present day Bangladesh. Your posts have been reported for using the term 'idiot' when that description fits all the Indian citizens very well, going by the judgment of one of its most prominent emperors.

Doesn't matter whether or not Babur set foot in Bangladesh, it doesn't change the fact that torn lungi and naked torso is national dress of Bangladesh. Below is your post.

No Muslim anywhere in the world, in the world - not just South Asia - ever walked around semi naked as part of their culture like Mughal emperor Babur described.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ing-problem-malnutrition-6.html#ixzz23BC8b2Kg

No.

Go look it up cowboy, Google is your friend.

Never heard of a single Bangladeshi with the middle name "idiocy". No wonder Babur was unimpressed with Indians who to this day continue to delude themselves.

It is figure of speech, but I'm sure you haven't heard of it as well.
No, read again.

He ruled from Delhi, he complained about Agra, and the list goes on. Read that book I put up a link for. All those places are located well within present day India.

You read again poonting Bangladeshi. Babur wrote those things after his immediate arrival in subcontinent, and like I said the first Indians that Babur met were present day Pakistanis. Babur captured Delhi later.

Totally agreed. You should read Zahir ud Din Muhammad Babur's (first Mughal emperor) view on India upon his immediate arrival, especially on his view of Indian aesthetics, physical strength/endurance, looks, culture, cuisine, infrastructure, and so on. If you need help/link, you can ask.

Search for "Babur on India: no symmetry no good looks, no colleges, no candles, no good food".

Most of what you have written would be discarded as rants of a Gau Mutra sipping Hindutva fanatic elsewhere in the world. That is quite natural given the first impressions of one of the most magnificent emperors of Indian history of its inhabitants.

Why, don't you like Gao Mutra? Would you prefer Camel Mutra if I provide you authentic Hadis depicting the miracle that Camel Mutra is as told by your Prophet?

Your posts are a consequence perverted Indophobic ejaculations , whose pseudo-superiority makes it a must to lash out
against people of other religious.:devil:

A Chinese member, rightly, commented on the nature of Indian culture and work ethic that leads to this hapless situation. I only brought to his attention similar observations made by one of history's most magnificent emperors upon reaching his empire and observing the hapless citizens of a backward nation he had subsequently taken forward by leaps and bounds

Naturally, given the fact inferiority complex has taken toll on your cognitive albilites, its obvious, you"ll find exquisite deviant pleasure in reading such posts, and salivate all upon this thread.

If its Indian culture the culprit. Then why has malnourishment or Child-mortality decreased over time when Indian culture remains the same.?

From malnutrition in India, to religious/cultural fighting? :woot:

Malnutrition is not an issue in India only.

He is more Indonesian than being Bangladeshi. :rofl:

Wallet is one thing

What about case of CWG games, some fake report of security failure and child labor reports?

Wallet is the biggest thing. No money, no honey, no gun, sex and rock and roll.

Child labour is a reality in India or do you want to deny it?

Back
Top Bottom