What's new

India rises to reveal shameful stench

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/01/0101093118468.JPG

India is ranked among African nations... Source Year: 2012.

but whole Africa combined doesnt have nuke sub, nuke weapons, tokomak reactors, 400000 graduating engineers, 2nd fastest growing economy, 6th biggest automobile market, 65 billionares, 2 trillion economy , space programs etc

kya dikhana chahta hai bhai tu, hamari kamzoorian hame pata hain. unfortunately app ko apni pata hote hue bhi solve karni nahi aati.

why is it that india has so much scientific accomplishments while pakistan has none? food for thought.
anywy
this is more accurate

National_IQ_Lynn_Vanhanen_2006_IQ_and_Global_Inequality.png

thats a contradiction
'India has more rich people than poor now' - Economic Times

What year is the image??

And now it's a juggle between two reliable sources, Yahoo! and Economic Times.

What year is the image??

And now it's a juggle between two reliable sources, Yahoo! and Economic Times.

And suddenly yahoo becomes "reliable". Man...this is better than any sitcom out there.

Sure..a lot of people may be "poor"....atleast we're not peddling drugs, grenades and RPG launchers as means to an income.

Personal attack. Pakistani Pashtuns would not agree with you... And kill you. ;)

And suddenly yahoo becomes "reliable". Man...this is better than any sitcom out there.

Why is it not relaible? Because I posted something you didn't like?

but whole Africa combined doesnt have nuke sub, nuke weapons, tokomak reactors, 400000 graduating engineers, 2nd fastest growing economy, 6th biggest automobile market, 65 billionares, 2 trillion economy , space programs etc

kya dikhana chahta hai bhai tu, hamari kamzoorian hame pata hain. unfortunately app ko apni pata hote hue bhi solve karni nahi aati.

Wow. Now you act like the attacked one. You're the one who said Pakistani's have 0 IQ so I posted a map showing you the reality.

Wow. Now you act like the attacked one. You're the one who said Pakistani's have 0 IQ so I posted a map showing you the reality.

dont show me stupid iq, show me how pakistanis have used that iq to better the world. then ill show u what indians have done woth their low african level iq.

dont show me stupid iq, show me how pakistanis have used that iq to better the world. then ill show u what indians have done woth their low african level iq.

IQ?? Well, we have the largest ambulance/rescue charity organization, it's run by Abdul Sattur Edhi and he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. We also have used Nuclear tech for civilian purposes to provide energy to our energy starved nation. A Pakistani was the youngest Microsoft certifed agent. And much more...

And in case of 1.2 billion population India, there are outliers.

IQ?? Well, we have the largest ambulance/rescue charity organization, it's run by Abdul Sattur Edhi and he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. We also have used Nuclear tech for civilian purposes to provide energy to our energy starved nation. A Pakistani was the youngest Microsoft certifed agent. And much more...

And in case of 1.2 billion population India, there are outliers.

loll with high iq u ran ambulances and used chinese money and expertise to make nuke plants. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the pakistani who is Microsoft certifed agent is definitely a true achievemnt of high iq :tup:. so is abdus salam. only true achievements of pak using their iq.

bring out all the major the other achievemnts, before i show u some indian.

loll with high iq u ran ambulances and used chinese money and expertise to make nuke plants. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

the pakistani who is Microsoft certifed agent is definitely a true achievemnt of high iq :tup:. so is abdus salam. only true achievements of pak using their iq.

bring out all the major the other achievemnts, before i show u some indian.

Only an Indian will make fun of someone's achievements. Btw, what European country was LCA made in?

Only an Indian will make fun of someone's achievements. Btw, what European country was LCA made in?

forget lca. have u seen a more efficient and safe way of data transfer than usb? guess who invented it.
ur computer uses a processor for sure. an indian made that too. rest u can look up urself.

forget lca. have u seen a more efficient and safe way of data transfer than usb? guess who invented it.
ur computer uses a processor for sure. an indian made that too. rest u can look up urself.

As I said, when you have a 1.2 billion population, there are some outliers. Do you know what an outlier is?

As I said, when you have a 1.2 billion population, there are some outliers. Do you know what an outlier is?

a population of 200 million with extremely high iq doesnt need any outliers. u guys should be a developed country now with the worlds biggest companies headquarterd in islamabad and karachi. but most ppl think ur country is not even on the right track. thats really sad.

a population of 200 million with extremely high iq doesnt need any outliers. u guys should be a developed country now with the worlds biggest companies headquarterd in islamabad and karachi. but most ppl think ur country is not even on the right track. thats really sad.

It's acutally 160 million. And we don't have high IQ. We have world average IQ. Most people? It matters what WE think, the foreigners aren't going to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom