What's new

India ridiculed at BRICS

Brazil and India are not small countries. If you planed a meeting long ago, I don't see any reason why SA refuse it. No any reason.

What a mind boggling response. I did not know any of the stuff that you wrote above. :cool:

May be Zuma doesnt like Singh :undecided:...........India may not be as powerful as China and Russia, but South Africans should have been a lil more courteous. Such things donot look good at International level.

What a rude wake up call for india, indian members keep telling us they have more common in SA than china , nelson mandela practiced gandhian principle bla bla, india soft power , india diplomacy ect ect....

Ḥashshāshīn;4101609 said:
Exactly. They will obviously give priorities to stronger nations.

They gave to Russia n China, but not India which is stronger than Brazil, so update yr logic...

its not ridiculous. the reason is obvoius. In the current situation we are not equal to russia and china. they both are rising super powers. but india yet to rise. you can say india is also rising. but the fact we just intiated the basic steps to rise.

i agree with you.

So BRICS is not a institution on equal footing?
India better run, if that is so....

Looks like every one nows the Reality of MMS & Zuma just trolled him...

But its no way to treat the PM of one of the most powerful country ...

If it was MOIDji in the place of MMS...then Zuma would have been giving Chumma to his feet from the first day ...
Wake up dude and that dream is getting wild. One of the most powerful, you are not kidding.
And the Modi thing was even funnier.

The Indian delegation has returned quite upset from South Africa and for good reason, because this is, perhaps, the first time that the Indian Prime Minister has gone to a country and failed to hold a separate meeting with the host.

What probably hurt more was that Singh was the first among the BRICS leaders to reach Durban on March 25, a day before the summit, and still Zuma could not find the time while he played the proper host to his Chinese and Russian counterparts. In the end, Singh managed to hold separate meetings with all BRICS leaders except Zuma.

The Chinese side had turned Xi's visit into a state visit, which meant South Africa had full-fledged bilateral fare laid out, with agreements and deals being signed on the side. While Zuma had to give nearly an entire day to Xi in Pretoria, he could not ignore Russian President Vladimir Putin in Durban because Moscow had converted the trip into a "working" visit which meant formalised bilateral content like adding some new clauses to their bilateral treaty of friendship and cooperation.

As a result, India and Brazil seemed relegated. India, perhaps, a bit more. For starters, the South African government took control of all hotel accommodation in and around Durban since heads of states and government of some 18 African countries were also to be there for a retreat with BRICS nations on March 27.

It's not clear how the dice rolled, but the Prime Minister found himself allotted a resort in Zimbali, 40 km from Durban while the Brazilian, Russian and Chinese leaders were lodged in hotels within Durban, close to the venue where the summit was held over two days.

So, Singh had to travel into the city on both days of the summit, March 26-27, and also suffer the long delays in the program

Unlike Singh, the Brazilian President, who was to meet Zuma after the meeting with the PM, refused to wait and left for her hotel — an option unavailable to the PM as his location was out of town.

BRICSwall: Zuma has no time for PM, keeps him 40 km away - Indian Express

Nobody cares for our meek leaders like MMS, a servile chamcha of Sonia, who has no national interests, only luto khazana.

Under the helm of Modi, this would have never been possible.
Time for regime change in India....

Can't be we indian first and congressi, bjp, etc next. What the hell sonia has to do with this.

Can't be we indian first and congressi, bjp, etc next. What the hell sonia has to do with this.

If a common person like me can react like this after this shocking treatment of Indian PM, why can not Sonia Maino?

No Zuma don't meet MMS because he is congressi.

Looks like every one nows the Reality of MMS & Zuma just trolled him...

But its no way to treat the PM of one of the most powerful country ...

If it was MOIDji in the place of MMS...then Zuma would have been giving Chumma to his feet from the first day ...

Utter BS, don't reduce everything to a BJP vs Congress, Modi vs MMS issue. The fact is the S.Africans did this to PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA, the rest of the world really doesn't give a flying eff about India's internal politics. MMS is actually one of the most respected heads of states on the planet (he was voted the most admired not too long ago) so it has zilch to do with MMS but idiocy on the S.African's part.

Ḥashshāshīn;4101609 said:
Exactly. They will obviously give priorities to stronger nations.

Ḥashshāshīn;4101585 said:
People just don't see Brazil and India at the same level as Russia or China yet.

What utter nonsense. By what measure? India and Brazil,in nominal terms, have GDPs equal to Russia and in PPP terms India leaves both Russia and Brazil in the shade.

There has got to be more to this story than this. Otherwise Zuma is a bigger idiot than I gave him credit for.

The fact is Brazil and especially India are far bigger investors in Africa than Russia and whilst the Brazilian and Russian economies have effectively stalled India's is still growing inpressie and is going to only go from strength to strength.

Well i thought the thread was about Brics , but i was wrong, it was abt congress, sonia, italy and everything else.

Unless you thought the ruling party is CPI.

SA is serving its national interests.

China and Russia can offer far more goodies than Supe Powa India.

REPEAT AFTER ME:
'AN ACRE IS THE AREA OF A RECTANGLE WHOSE LENGTH IS ONE FURLONG AND WHOSE WIDTH IS ONE CHAIN.'

Well i thought the thread was about Brics , but i was wrong, it was abt congress, sonia, italy and everything else.

What can you expect from a Modi fan'boy' ?

In every thread he does the same :D

I think he has autopilot system, he can argue with himself for hours :D

P.S. I also admire with the development of Gujrat by Modi but still I am not Modi fanboy.

Utter BS, don't reduce everything to a BJP vs Congress, Modi vs MMS issue. The fact is the S.Africans did this to PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA, the rest of the world really doesn't give a flying eff about India's internal politics. MMS is actually one of the most respected heads of states on the planet (he was voted the most admired not too long ago) so it has zilch to do with MMS but idiocy on the S.African's part.

No , India was ridiculed because PM was from Congress party which has hijacked by Italy and Sudan. :D

Unless you thought the ruling party is CPI.

REPEAT AFTER ME:
'AN ACRE IS THE AREA OF A RECTANGLE WHOSE LENGTH IS ONE FURLONG AND WHOSE WIDTH IS ONE CHAIN.'

You are really making Indians look bad, for the sake of India lay off your stupidity. Your posts prove that, you don't have to try any harder.

Back
Top Bottom