What's new

India responsible for the floods in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000px-Indus_flooding_2010_en.svg.png

Some people are blaming it on India. They claims India released huge water in Bias, Ravi , Chenab and Sutlej to flood Pakistan. See the picture carefully. The plains between Chenab and Sutlej is almost unaffected which is unnatural in case of heavy flow from India. And these persons do not explain how water went up to Northern areas denying natural laws.

And there is no report of any Pakistani Official blaming it on India. Just some hate-mongers like the Thread starter are spreading such things....

You 'logically closed' the thread!

@ Batman - Saar if u are so convinced India is responsible for the recent flooding that has destroyed 1\5 of Pakistan. Then why don't you do any thing about it. Why don't u send your F16 to teach us Indian a lesson.

Indians are liers and one of the worse neighbour of Pakistan, let me put it like this India is like a curse on Pakistan. Since the day of Est. of Pakistan India has always tried to destroy or harm pakistan in different ways and they have done it through media, by opened 9 embassy counters on Pak & Afghanistan border to export terrorism in Pakistan and on the top of when ever we need the water (At the time independance, there was an agreement signed b/w both countries that there are 4 rivers in sub-continential and 2 of them owned by india & remaining 2 of them owned by Pakistan...but as u can see India always blocks these 2 rivers which are coming towards Pak, which India proved that they voilated the agreement and doing lots of **** to always create a trouble for Pak). I hate indians because they are liers they only know how to lie. I almost every day have fight with indians because of their lies but i always by the grace of ALLAH show them what they really are and at the end of the day they cry alot thats the time they show their true colors (black evil face). India is also responsible for destryoing Pakistan Cricket as well....the biggest proof is all the bookies are Indians who spoiling the games in the world......

One more request to all Indians, to take all of your kinda terrorists from our country to their country and we will pay the figure that you dont even think about it.....

I am proud to be a Pakistani & Muslim....May Allah Bless Pakistan & all Pakistani's and all the Muslims of the world from the EVIL countries.....
Pakistan Zindabad.....Pakistan Paidabad....Pak Faug Zindabad

a true anti-indian pakistani.....

Why BATMAN, WHY! Why have you posted this again, this has been discussed to death. Not that it needs discussing and WHY is it in Pakistan War section?

First of all, Be a true Pakistani then i hope you will be able to understand whats going on around & who is responsible for all this shittts in Pak etc.....Do u hve any idea, wats goin on in Pak, wats goin on in Sawat, wats goin on in Balochistan, how many ppl died in flood so far, wat is the current scenerio of pak, infct wat abt our country......!!!!

Plss mate stop talkin which doesnt make any sense at all....whre eva yoo live bt alwys remembr that yoo'r a Pakistani (either you or through your forefathers) and Pak is our beloved country....u knw i mean

luk afta yaslf....Cheers

Pakistan Zindabad...Pakistan Paidabad...Pak Faug Zindabad:pakistan:

a true anti-indian pakistani.....

To b honest, thats the only you can say apart from accepting the truth or either in a sense to face the reality....

(NOw you have proved as: True anti-Pakistani indian)

Pakistan Zindabad...Pakistan Paindabad...Pak Faug Zindabad:pakistan:

kal tumhare ghar me pani nahin aaega to india ne churaya,
tumhara beta bhag ke shadi karega to india ne bhagaya
tumhari tabiyat kharab hogi to to india ne karaya....
lagta hai tumhara pura desh hi india chalata hai

post of the day...:rofl: :rofl:

Indians are liers and one of the worse neighbour of Pakistan, let me put it like this India is like a curse on Pakistan. Since the day of Est. of Pakistan India has always tried to destroy or harm pakistan in different ways and they have done it through media, by opened 9 embassy counters on Pak & Afghanistan border to export terrorism in Pakistan and on the top of when ever we need the water (At the time independance, there was an agreement signed b/w both countries that there are 4 rivers in sub-continential and 2 of them owned by india & remaining 2 of them owned by Pakistan...but as u can see India always blocks these 2 rivers which are coming towards Pak, which India proved that they voilated the agreement and doing lots of **** to always create a trouble for Pak). I hate indians because they are liers they only know how to lie. I almost every day have fight with indians because of their lies but i always by the grace of ALLAH show them what they really are and at the end of the day they cry alot thats the time they show their true colors (black evil face). India is also responsible for destryoing Pakistan Cricket as well....the biggest proof is all the bookies are Indians who spoiling the games in the world......

One more request to all Indians, to take all of your kinda terrorists from our country to their country and we will pay the figure that you dont even think about it.....

I am proud to be a Pakistani & Muslim....May Allah Bless Pakistan & all Pakistani's and all the Muslims of the world from the EVIL countries.....
Pakistan Zindabad.....Pakistan Paidabad....Pak Faug Zindabad

Yes you are right, Indians are responsible for flooding Pakistan.
As India does not have nearly enough dams to store and release 9Million Acre foot of water, so Indians improvised.

Every one of 1.1 billion Indian went and pissed into the Indus river system and hence it flooded. Hope you realize from this, how evil Indians are.:taz:

First of all, Be a true Pakistani then i hope you will be able to understand whats going on around & who is responsible for all this shittts in Pak etc.....Do u hve any idea, wats goin on in Pak, wats goin on in Sawat, wats goin on in Balochistan, how many ppl died in flood so far, wat is the current scenerio of pak, infct wat abt our country......!!!!

Plss mate stop talkin which doesnt make any sense at all....whre eva yoo live bt alwys remembr that yoo'r a Pakistani (either you or through your forefathers) and Pak is our beloved country....u knw i mean

luk afta yaslf....Cheers

Pakistan Zindabad...Pakistan Paidabad...Pak Faug Zindabad:pakistan:

You know after such a strong worded post if it were not for the flag under your avatar i was in a right mind to give you a "virtual ***** slap".

First of all, Be a true Pakistani
And what exactly is a "True Pakistani" according to you? And furthermore what qualifies you to question my nationality or patriotism? Why, because i use common-sense?

who is responsible for all this shittts in Pak

Stop the blame game, it is very pathetic, the only ones to blame are Pakistanis themselves for being short-sighted, uninspired and basically lame.

Do u hve any idea, wats goin on in Pak, wats goin on in Sawat, wats goin on in Balochistan, how many ppl died in flood so far, wat is the current scenerio of pak, infct wat abt our country

I understand your emotions, and you assume too much when you post such statements, anyone with half a brain and access to the Internet or cable tv knows what is going on where.

I think you will find i am talking complete sense. In my opinion there is no better example for a Pakistani to lead than that of M.A Jinnah himself and even he believed in self analysis and criticism.

Yeah you guys need to build some wall like "the great China wall ". Stop every thing which is coming from Indian side. May tomorrow we will see reports that air pollution in Lahore is exported from Indian Punjab or mosquitoes are sent by Indian military to bite you.

Grow up man... or at least try to read nice news papers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom