What's new

India rejects trilateral security pact with Australia, US

You need to re-read my post. It seems an agreement is already there among the three because of India is very frightened. But the news is being broken to the public through such leaks and denials and again clarification, etc. We ought to remember also the West needs to protects its investments in India which herself is incapable of doing.

Plz enlighten me on the big investments west has made in India. Then we will talk whether India is capable of doing it.

Now, its agreement already there bcos India is already afraid of china...You gotta be kiddin me...hahahahaaaaaa

1.If you are blind to all the Western investments in India, then what can I say?

2. India is already tied up with USA/West through various nuclear deals which essentially makes India a vassal of the West. For instance, India MUST make her major military purchases in USA. Therefore, the MMRCA exercise is being sabotaged from within to make way for F-35.

3. And last night India again tied herself to Australia for obtaining uranium.

4. India's predicament can be understood. On the one hand she is running scared of China; and on the other, the West is pushing her to fight China.

2. India is already tied up with USA/West through various nuclear deals which essentially makes India a vassal of the West. For instance, India MUST make her major military purchases in USA. Therefore, the MMRCA exercise is being sabotaged from within to make way for F-35.

:rofl: Hahaha!

1.If you are blind to all the Western investments in India, then what can I say?

4. India's predicament can be understood. On the one hand she is running scared of China; and on the other, the West is pushing her to fight China.

we Are nobody's stooge we voted for palestine in UN .... we oppose US use of force in middle east ,, we rejected US fighter jets... we even snubbed china on dalai lama ..... we rejected russian attack heli and chose american ... we don't give a damn of pakistan concern about india in afghanistan ... we do whats best for our nation and our ppl ....
go cry somewhere else...
Everybody invest in india coz they see profit not for a love affair ..... but u won't understand u and ur brother nation are always in search of a nation who fall in love with u guys ,,,,,,,higher than mountain deeper than ocean lolllllllllll

I know the Indian members here will disagree with me, but this is a good move by the Indian government in the long run.

Longer India will maintain its stand on NAM, more it will be beneficial for them. World is changing rapidly and they won’t open their cards so easily, I think. US and her allies are falling powers and there is limited to gain while having closeness with them. India will be on the better position for negotiations, on war/ political and economic fronts, if they keep themselves at a distance from any type of alignment for few more years.:tup:

Look who is crying? Everybody invests in India because India is a good and faithful Sepoy.

Look who is crying? Everybody invests in India because India is a good and faithful Sepoy.
Faithful ..... there is no term as faithful in business ..... only lovers are faithful to each other that to not always .
You confirmed my earlier post ,u guys are looking for lovers not business partners....:lol:

:lol: You're so much into Pakistani conspiracy theories. Vassal states..are you serious? If JSF was to come in from MRCA then we would have had it in our fleet already planned.

That is called business negotiations.

If anyone is scared, it is the Jamaatis and hosts here because of the condition they are in.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

The ickle jamaati is so happy taunting India.. :lol:

If we take your words that "Democracy doesn't achieve anything" as gospel truth, pray tell the alternative too.

I am not against democracy. I am just saying it is not a panacea and crooks will find a way around any system, even democracy. Beyond a certain size population, democracy is really controlled by the people who control information, i.e. media and financial moguls. They are the ones who set the agenda for the national discourse.

Faithful ..... there is no term as faithful in business ..... only lovers are faithful to each other that to not always .
You confirmed my earlier post ,u guys are looking for lovers not business partners....:lol:

I wouldn't call the relationship between America and Pakistan one of love...

We can buy both Sukhois and F-16's. We can stick to our positions on Kashmir and still have our expats work in middle-east. We can conduct military exercises with both US and China. We have our strategic relationship with US, and yet stick to our guns on WTO and climate change. I would say being non-aligned has served us well.

you can buy F16s and Super Hornets but even F16 block70 and SH both were rejected in MMRCA deal, even in preliminary round so its obvious that its not good enough to pay even $70mil for F16s and $80mil for SH, as compare to paying $110mil for Rafale and $140mil for EFT Typhoon? India is even happy to pay $4.3bil for 42 Super Sukhoi but not interested at all in F16s/SH? make sense????

reports of even F35/JSF are not good and even J20 is considered better than it while PAK FA is believed to be a better side????

US has only transport aircrafts, GE engines, P8I with hardly Apache also. rest you would simply kick those who have first lost their edge on technology and at the same time they want to involve you with their losses :wave:

yeah that was a good decision not to buy fighter jets from america.
they are old designs and pakistan already has F-16's so buying that gives us no advantage.
man thing in which they lost out even before entering that contest is their end user aggrement and string attached with it.
which would surely have made their puppet if we choose their fighters.:pop:

yeah that was a good decision not to buy fighter jets from america.
they are old designs and pakistan already has F-16's so buying that gives us no advantage.
man thing in which they lost out even before entering that contest is their end user aggrement and string attached with it.
which would surely have made their puppet if we choose their fighters.:pop:

I am not against democracy. I am just saying it is not a panacea and crooks will find a way around any system, even democracy. Beyond a certain size population, democracy is really controlled by the people who control information, i.e. media and financial moguls. They are the ones who set the agenda for the national discourse.

and they dont in other systems otherwise??

Back
Top Bottom