What's new

India rejects OIC suggestion to allow mission to J&K

What is this OIC ??

I never heard of it :lol::lol::lol:

What it has done in the past and what it can do in present :lol:

What the hell is OIC never herd if it

why does India even think of getting membership of such a useless organisation :hitwall:

how about OIC go on fact finding mission on human rights violation in Baluchistan and Pastunistan?

Pakistan did the right thing and bring it up. Now all Muslim countries are refreshed on indian atrocities in Kashmir.

Oh I see, what next? are there any more shoulders left to cry on? any ways no one cares!!

Pakistan did the right thing and bring it up. Now all Muslim countries are refreshed on indian atrocities in Kashmir.

OIC.......................So they will not supply oil to us....................

com·plain·ant -
y-u-no-guy.jpg

OIC-
im-watching-you-meme.gif

India-
yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein.png

com·plain·ant-
tumblr_meoedrvjHs1rml2rmo3_250.png

OIC-
images

India-
Trollplz.jpg

com·plain·ant-
images

If Muslim countries get united on Kashmir issue i will make sure my black cow mata gets an air ticket:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My challenge to those OIC people who are hell bent on protecting muslims all over world...:lol:

If you declare India's authority on Kashmir as illegal occupation and want to initiate international outrage...please go ahead..we want to see what you are capable of!!!and also want to see what is your unity is about!!!!!!:lol:

Frankly...I really just can't stop laughing..... :lol:

OIC........ I think they think themselves above UN...... UN was asked to stay out by india..... then OIC realised ok... If UN cant do it.... Lets try ourselves........

They funny part is..... OIC is not able to do anything happening in the member countries..... now preaching india what to do......

Election time in pakistan.......

OIC, you can k.o.c.a.

the OIC is a joke and India has treated it as such. When the country with the 3rd largest muslim population isnt part of it, it has 0 credibility.

Back
Top Bottom