What's new

India reiterates Arunachal is ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Indians always lose to us, like in 1962. :D

And then run away to long march in to Siberia and eventually Arctic ocean.

I tell you are safer in the Arctic ... than anywhere close to India.

Atleast the sharks of the Arctic won't torture you, before consuming you.

It was not us who made that movie, it was Danny Boyle. :P

And in fact, the vast majority of Indians don't have toilets. So Danny Boyle was actually being quite kind by putting some in there.

It won all the Oscars. :cheers:

Thank you for your wonderful and educated insight....would love to discuss it, why dont you open a thread on the topic: Poverty, starvation in India as you have done before.

So why dont you continue to pay attention to the topic, if you dont have anything else to say, you can continue with '62.

TypicalIndiancastementality.jpg

Typical Indian caste mentality. Look,Indians thank this replies. Indians are once again showing why they are the only country in the world to be known for their caste system.

This has already been repeated by CD....Lol, stay on topic, try to be different.

That's what India thought in 1962 as well. :azn:

Sir, I Have Two Question's, Honestly Answer Them

After Invading India , Why Did PLA Withdrew All Troops ? And Whats The Current Stand Of China In Arunachal Pradesh ? (Administrated By Whom) ?

Kind Regards

i believe chinese lizard would be better off trying martian2's spamming.

damn.. i've to give ideas to lizard, to get out of this alive. :laugh:

chinese knows ctrl c and ctrl v
we will do ctrl+alt+delete

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

then how we got arunachal??

They retreated back, fearing Russians. Anyways it was a coward attack when US and Russia was facing off.

Don't worry, Indians always lose to us, like in 1962. :D

Was it too much of shock to find out that China is a "artificial state" ..which has been created by authoritarian CPC from a bunch of independent kingdoms?..waiting for you disprove me.

BTW did they teach you about Chinese history at school or not..if they do, I am shocked that still you people come up with idiotic anecdotes like "China has been one country for thousands years"

Was it too much of shock to find out that China is a "artificial state" ..which has been created by authoritarian CPC from a bunch of independent kingdoms?..waiting for you disprove me.

BTW did they teach you about Chinese history at school or not..if they do, I am shocked that still you people come up with idiotic anecdotes like "China has been one country for thousands years"

All he can do is '62.

wondering if the lizard is still alive... ?

i suggest we bury with full honors .... if he's already dead.

if he's still alive .... let's see if he surrenders and medical help could pull him out.

too little dear ... martian2's posts covered atleast 75% of the single page scroll length.

c'mon. harder .. harder. :laugh:

What, the fact that India was forced to beg at the feet of America to protect them from China, was not interesting enough? :lol:

What about the fact that they said: No?

:rofl:

What, the fact that India was forced to beg at the feet of America to protect them from China, was not interesting enough? :lol:

What about the fact that they said: No?

:rofl:

Ahh.. finally... I was having sorry feelings towards you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom