What's new

India ready to extend the hand of friendship to Pakistan: Mukherjee

Few weeks ago, they were threatening us like there is no tomorrow :lol:

few points.
Why doesn't anyone ever mention that there were Pakistani Jawans who lost lives in this whole thing!

Now this is what i think happened. Pakistan beat India in cricket (and the match india won, they were acting like they've won the world cup) while watching some Indian dude shot cross border and Killed one of the Jawans. Pakistani jawan thought, the heck with that, so he shot back.
Then the Indians thought let's kill one of our own, mutate him and blame it on Pakistan. We're good at blaming others. Especially Pakistan. Our media is so full of it, they will blow the whole thing in front of the world and pakistan will have to bow down to us.
If Pakistanis were doing the killing, they would have the same stance as India. They would be like, if you wana become our Friends, do so. If you don't then Do 1!
Pakistanis even now are making India the most favoured nation! (Whatever that means) but it's still something. While Indians talk with this Aakur (rigidness) as if they own the world. lol Grow up lads. Wait till Zardari goes. Then Pakistan will have a leader who will at least have balls to speak back to their indian counterparts.

No offence to anyone. Just my theory.
BTW Shoib Bhai nai Susral main ja ke un ki bajai LOL!

few points.
Why doesn't anyone ever mention that there were Pakistani Jawans who lost lives in this whole thing!

Now this is what i think happened. Pakistan beat India in cricket (and the match india won, they were acting like they've won the world cup) while watching some Indian dude shot cross border and Killed one of the Jawans. Pakistani jawan thought, the heck with that, so he shot back.
Then the Indians thought let's kill one of our own, mutate him and blame it on Pakistan. We're good at blaming others. Especially Pakistan. Our media is so full of it, they will blow the whole thing in front of the world and pakistan will have to bow down to us.
If Pakistanis were doing the killing, they would have the same stance as India. They would be like, if you wana become our Friends, do so. If you don't then Do 1!
Pakistanis even now are making India the most favoured nation! (Whatever that means) but it's still something. While Indians talk with this Aakur (rigidness) as if they own the world. lol Grow up lads. Wait till Zardari goes. Then Pakistan will have a leader who will at least have balls to speak back to their indian counterparts.

No offence to anyone. Just my theory.
BTW Shoib Bhai nai Susral main ja ke un ki bajai LOL!

okkkkkkkkkkkk............ :)

Indian President Pranab Mukherjee has said that India is ready to extend the hand of friendship to Pakistan, but it should not be taken for granted.
In his address the nation on the eve of India’s 64th Republic Day, Mukherjee said, “We believe in peace on the border and are always ready to offer a hand in the hope of friendship. But this hand should not be taken for granted.”
Acknowledging the fact that tensions between the neighbouring states act as a subtext of frontiers, Mukherjee also expressed concerns over sponsorship of terrorism through non-state actors.
The Indian media had earlier quoted Indian Defence Minister AK Anthony as saying that it is “too early” for India to normalise relations with its neighbour as infiltration attempts continue across the border.
Tensions between India and Pakistan were heightened earlier this month after a series of cross-border exchanges in the disputed Kashmir region wherein which five soldiers were killed on both sides. Two Pakistani soldiers were killed on January 6, before India claimed on January 8 that one of its soldiers was beheaded in an alleged attack by Pakistani troops.
Firing and small skirmishes are common along the 740km LoC despite a ceasefire that was agreed in 2003. The Indian army says eight of its soldiers were killed in 2012, in 75 incidents of ceasefire violations.

India ready to extend the hand of friendship to the Pakistan: Mukherjee – The Express Tribune
As the Bengali proverb went, "Chorer Moan Police, Police", Pranab knew well that 11 yrs. of Pakistani's killings with the connivance of RATS of Bharati's type were coming to end with the departure of UNKIL from Afghanistan. And the chance of the revival of Kashmiri struggle, azz kick from Afghan would take place with full force as well. Thus playing beheading hodge-podge to preempt that possibility along with an offer of hand shake. Fukcing Malaun ka Baccha, Kavi nehi ascha.

as they say in pakistan.. chaddi main bomb aur muh main allah... :)

never heard but i've heard 'bagal mein churi aur mun mein ram ram' quite alot in Pakistan & in US too.

P.S i've seen nowadays indians quite often bring chaddis into discussion, is this some kindda trend in india or you guys exporting alot of chaddis nowadays?:undecided:

dude ure a pakistani not Indian, correct ur stupid post.

Thats why he is writing that with full confident.:azn:

sorry but indians not trustworthy people they are not interested in friendship i'm afraid :angry:

lagta hai parnab pagal ho gaya hai hamnre weer jawano ko jis dhoke se PA ne mara tha uske baad friendship lagata hai iske jane ka time ho gaya hai :angry:

lagta hai parnab pagal ho gaya hai hamnre weer jawano ko jis dhoke se PA ne mara tha uske baad friendship lagata hai iske jane ka time ho gaya hai :angry:

Ab app ke jawan agar pari hoi lakri lain gy tau bhai aisa tau hoga he na! I wonder if you remember a trigger happy shoor veer Gulab Singh Rawat? Agar dosrron ka jawan maroo gay tau badlay mein phool tau nahi milay gein!

after all the haha hola, media frenzy, IA chief statement, IAF chief statement, PM statements, president statement, FM statements, CM tatements, politicians statemetns, hunger strikes by IA peronnel, every dick, prick and *****'s statement of taking revenge, giving a befitting response, teaching Pakistan a lesson, some one finally pulled his head out of his behind................just for the sake of making a statment............to appear to be non-emotinal peace loving maha bhart.......

.........do we trust that.........NO..........for all we care you can shove that hand up your hiny.............cause thats where it belongs with your dirty games and conspiratiorial stinky minds

I can only see hand filled with venome. Aman ki Asha horse a** it is Aman ka Tamsha by the Indians.

never heard but i've heard 'bagal mein churi aur mun mein ram ram' quite alot in Pakistan & in US too.

P.S i've seen nowadays indians quite often bring chaddis into discussion, is this some kindda trend in india or you guys exporting alot of chaddis nowadays?:undecided:

Thats why he is writing that with full confident.:azn:

reminds me of a famous quote, can't recall it completly but it was about pathological liars. same case here :D

reminds me of a famous quote, can't recall it completly but it was about pathological liars. same case here :D

An indian talking about pathological lying.
Facepalm3.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found a picture related to the topic
482928_497553816953309_924563198_n.jpg

So true, better Pakistanis open their eyes.

India ready to extend the hand of friendship to Pakistan, with Pakistni blood in indian hand. No one in the world trust indians, period.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom