What's new

India readies troops as Pakistan rattles arms across the border

Dear respected senior PDF member, my ID name is Tuchha but my points are not. So please refrain your self to use any derogatory personal remarks, at least it doesn't looks good for senior members like you for whom I had lot of respect. However you shall also give respect for others point as well, no matter how much sharp they might be.

Now abt your reply..interior situation of pakistan is known to all of us to any extent u try to cover it. Media of both countries are trying to be as patriotic as they can, I think they are just doing there job. If our media is selling war ...so yours is not so naive. & we dont celebrate any bomb blasts killing innocent lives in pakistan. However with these bomb blasts we except that pakistan must learn that terror never pays and it must shun the policy of proxy's & terror.

Re-read your previous post again - I don't have respect for those who use civilian deaths for scoring brownies.

Yaar I have been away from net for hours. @LoveIcon what's the present situation ? Has the tension diffused ? Is there any protest in Pakistan ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats because their media have to prepare their public, its time to die. We are already prepared with every household with a military grade firearms would rather die fighting an enemy than dying on the street of Karachi. If not now then when, If not with India the who!

For Pakistan its the best time ever for a War, for Indians its the worst time to fcuk with Pakistani public, we will declare every Indian soldier Zardari ke bhai...phir un ka hashar dekhna

We shall declare every Pakistani solider the
brother of Kalamadi,A Raja,
Father of Rahul baba
Son of Sonia Gandhi

Inshallah we will win the war

Nothing is happening. Things aren't so escalated that we would mobilize troops while getting engaged in WoT.

Everyone know when a mobilization happens, like in 2008 after Mumbai attacks.

Even i think things are not as bad as said in OP..... though there is tension... but that is confine to boarder around kashmir......

Re-read your previous post again - I don't have respect for those who use civilian deaths for scoring brownies.

Fair enough...would love to have your comment on the beheading & mutilation of uniformed men of IA by Pak army & later celebrating & greeting each other for this act.

Yaar I have been away from net for hours. @LoveIcon what's the present situation ? Has the tension diffused ? Is there any protest in Pakistan ?

there are news of pak mobilizing its military

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough...would love to have your comment on the beheading & mutilation of uniformed men of IA by Pak army & later celebrating & greeting each other for this act.

We would love for your government to make that proof public, which I know isnt going to happen no matter how much we or UN asks. Celebration, greeting could just be an Eid call and Indians could have just linked it to killings for a better story to amuse its fanboys. This is really how much we can trust you. Don't talk about beheading and PA without a proper proof in a single line, you are wasting your energy.

So both sides are going to lose more lives for the loss of a few...intelligent people! This is stupidity to the core...what will be the objective?...teach a lesson?...have our intelligence levels fallen so low?

War now and will always be for an objective...teaching a lesson with war is the most stupid decision of all.

So both sides are going to lose more lives for the loss of a few...intelligent people! This is stupidity to the core...what will be the objective?...teach a lesson?...have our intelligence levels fallen so low?

War now and will always be for an objective...teaching a lesson with war is the most stupid decision of all.

There isn't going to be a war, its just the fanboys from both sides with nothing better to do all day are constantly warmongering anonymously since they have nothing to lose. They have zero clue what a war can do especially a nuclear war. These deaths they have made into a drama and keep anticipating new exciting actions.

Thankfully, military leaders on both sides are not as dumb and arrogant. So in my opinion let them fight their virtual war here, its a good time to differentiate b/w quality posters.

for the first time I have changed my Profile Pic... :cool: ..but it is not reflecting.. :-(

27slid5.jpg

Brother JD_In, along with your profile, this picture also needs to be framed and put on a wall in Parliament.
Hamare Netaon ko bhi in Do Mardon ko dekh kar shayad kuch mardangi yaad aa jaye:haha:

We would love for your government to make that proof public, which I know isnt going to happen no matter how much we or UN asks. Celebration, greeting could just be an Eid call and Indians could have just linked it to killings for a better story to amuse its fanboys. This is really how much we can trust you. Don't talk about beheading and PA without a proper proof in a single line, you are wasting your energy.

Finally you resorted to the official cliche of Pak govt...."Please give us the evidence"...then "More evidence" ....than "thats not enough evidence" ....and to complete the circle "Please give us the evidence"...& this circle will go on & on & on. Cremation ritual have been carried out with headless body, Sir it's not a story..it had happened here. But for you it may be a good story coz it's suits you to hide behind it. & thank's for your kind advise for energy conservation may be terrible power cuts facing pakistan need it more than anyone.(No offense indeed)

we are ready to take it to new levels , and mind its not chinese junk , it can create alot of your side into junk ....

Yea sitting in england i'm sure you had imagined and calibrated the levels of the conflict. Aren't you the same kid used to dig out threads as old as 3-5 year back to respond to banned members.

Back
Top Bottom