What's new

India quietly activates airstrip near Chinese border

Well,these air strips will be launching either EF or Rafale .....thye have been shortlisted....:yahoo:

Those air strips are ALGs, and not air bases, and as such are principally meant to accommodate transport aircraft and helicopters for airlifting troops, rations, ammunition, cas evac and so on. They are a means to compensate for the elaborate border road net work which we should have had by now but which we lack. Fighters can use their regular bases and still be effective due to their long range. Though they can land on ALGs in emergencies like on being damaged. Even transport aircrafts are not based in ALGs, they land, unload reinforcements, supplies etc, load casualties and they take off. They do not stay there unless in need of repairs.

compared to many other developmenat that has been taking place in India side of the border , I dont think this is that big a development to get so much hyped up..its just an air strip as Pmukherjee said and we might need more of these..espceially new air strips...this was not a new strip.

whats special or big in hte news china did lots of things but see we are just making ourself happy with small steps

I really really hate our fu_cked up media!

No need to be upset man. I believe that it was deliberately leaked by the AF to send a message to the other side. If the AF want it to be secret, they wouldn't publish in their monthly or quarterly magazines.

Think about this. If you activate a airstrip. With our with out the media, PLA will know.
What can you keep a secret well?
Ans.
battle plans
hull/archetecture of ships
nuclear reactors
and nuclear assets from missiles to bombs and their deployment.

Keep in mind all these things can be made public, but you can with hold details and thats enough for the information to be useless.
btw that was no a complete list.

Another aggressive move by the Indian regime.

I hope ordinary Indians do not suffer more because of the regime's actions.

No one looks down on ordinary Indians here. To the contrary, we sympathize with real Indians, because their lives are a difficult struggle for survival. No one will look down on those poorer than they are unless they're a sick psychopathic freak. However, we do have the right to criticize your regime for its warlike actions against neighboring countries and for its collusion with imperialists.

^CPC has far more military assets on the border. IA still maintains a defensive posture

Are we Indians so stupid? ...

Now that's an age-old question that I am too shy to have put it forward.

Honestly I think that you're on the ball here...

So you go quietly, what remains untold is that are you get beaten more quietly?

Another aggressive move by the Indian regime.

I hope ordinary Indians do not suffer more because of the regime's actions.

No one looks down on ordinary Indians here. To the contrary, we sympathize with real Indians, because their lives are a difficult struggle for survival. No one will look down on those poorer than they are unless they're a sick psychopathic freak. However, we do have the right to criticize your regime for its warlike actions against neighboring countries and for its collusion with imperialists.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bah, there's no such thing as a quiet/silent democracy.

Back
Top Bottom