What's new

India, Qatar Agree To Co-Produce Weapons, Increase Military Exchanges

Actually this will only comes as a shock to few Arab lovers in pakistan.Most are aware of arabs.:enjoy:

Brother,
AsSalam oAlaikum
If we on open forums have repeatedly stated that Pakistan will look after its own interests, why do we expect others to not do so? This concept of Islamic brotherhood is one of the biggest lies that exists in the so called "Islamic" world. Lets not be decieved by empty slogans that mean less than the effort needed to utter them. Today I am ashamed to say, we are as far away from our religion as can be imagined. In this distracted and disrupted world is it a surprise that its every one on their own? Unfortunately this is the very reason that we are in the state that we are in. I merely mention your statement to lament the state of affairs that exist in our world. I remain hopeful that a few more kicks up the nether regions might actually wake us up as an Ummah and see the futility of the division of the islamic world , but somehow dont see it happenning in our life time.
WaSalam
Araz

What I don't understand is why other Islamic countries having good realtions with India percieved to be a threat to some Pakistani's here on this board. When Pakistan itself is working towards better realtions with India. Fact is India needs to have good realtions with Islamic countries due to vast oil reserves held by these countries, not to mention lobbying power and the shearmount of Indian expatriats living there. Arab countries are also investing in India.
But I still don't understand why this would weaken the Ummah or post a blow to anyone who supports closer muslim ties, lie adux suggested. It's imperative that muslims interact socially and commercially with non-muslim countries .. be that India or Germany or Jamaica. MAybe co=production of weapon systems goes a bit too far... Though Pakistan should lok at it self here. They just missed some vital funding for developing new weapons.

Back
Top Bottom