What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

Pakistan is not supporting terrorism in Kashmir the way india supports terrorism in Pakistan --namely in tribal areas (where we are busy eradicating terrorist groups exploiting the power vacuum) and in Baluchistan (which is gas and mineral rich, and whose people are pro-Pakistan but not necessarily pro-federal government). Pakistan merely provides moral to Kashmiris. Ours isnt a financially rich country that can go send billions to fund insurgencys. Our support to Kashmir comes at little to no expense to the Pakistani tax-payer (however few there may be) :)

there is no "rona dhona" actually it is the hindustanys who mastered this art despite the fact that their tears go unanswered. A kleenex or two is offered, but that's about it, despite the attempts to smear Pakistan and wage propaganda/psy-ops

This is really funny .. you verifying that

Ham kare to balat*** tum karo to chamatkar

Militants killing innocent people not only in Kashmir but all over India and your own ex-president admit that what else proof you need ??

And why you forget about bombing on Indian embassy in Kabul
Afghan president openly said that ISI behind that blast

This is really funny .. you verifying that

Ham kare to balat*** tum karo to chamatkar

Militants killing innocent people not only in Kashmir but all over India and your own ex-president admit that what else proof you need ??

And why you forget about bombing on Indian embassy in Kabul
Afghan president openly said that ISI behind that blast

oops, accidentally thanked your comment, wanted to reply to it. I hate this :angry:

Zardari, Musharraf have also said that India is behind TTP in FATA, & BLA/BLF/Jundullah in Balochistan & Sistan Balochistan, Iran. As well as LeJ in Punjab.

Karzai has no proof implicating the ISI for Afghanistan's internal affairs.

oops, accidentally thanked your comment, wanted to reply to it. I hate this :angry:

Zardari, Musharraf have also said that India is behind TTP in FATA, & BLA/BLF/Jundullah in Balochistan & Sistan Balochistan, Iran. As well as LeJ in Punjab.

Karzai has no proof implicating the ISI for Afghanistan's internal affairs.

no problem....... khoon ka badla khoon so thanks ka badla thanks :lol:

Zardri, Musharraf never said tht India trained militants in Pakistan but your leader accept that they are behind militancy in kashmir

no problem....... khoon ka badla khoon so thanks ka badla thanks :lol:

Zardri, Musharraf never said tht India trained militants in Pakistan but your leader accept that they are behind militancy in kashmir

Musharraf & Zardari say India has been directly involved in attacks in Pakistan. Which is worse than India training militants in Pakistan.

They would probably get Azad Kashmir (which will never happen) before any of those happen.

I believe it is happening.

Zaradaris countless trips to IMF and world bank door steps.
More conditions to IMF loan.
Pakistan credit rating ranked to junk.
Blow up all over countries.
Drone attacks

May be not all. I wish our politicians do it.

I believe it is happening. Zaradaris countless trips to IMF and world bank door steps.
Drone attacks

What do you "more conditions to IMF loans"? You realize there is a difference between US loans & IMF loans, right? You realize that Pakistan is fighting US's war on terror since 2001, & has suffered over a $40billion loss because of it, right? Yet, the Pakistani economy is still progressing pretty well, & will only get better. Zardari is not making trips to the IMF or the World Bank for heaven's sake. Don't worry, the US is about to leave the region, & with that, the drone attacks are about to end as well. As of now, it is only through the authorization of the Pakistan government that the drone attacks are taking place.

I am not talking about Pandits, and who said they aren't Kashmiris? They as as much Kashmiris as those in the valley. I haven't yet met with someone from Kashmir who has hatred towards Indians... you guys consume what sounds music to your ears... and I don't blame you. You fail to equate anything which falls out of the religious scope. If you ask me frankly, they have much better scope and future than the Kashmiris on your side.

Whatever makes you sleep better:cheers:

Reality wont change.

I believe it is happening.

Zaradaris countless trips to IMF and world bank door steps.
Pakistan credit rating ranked to junk.
Drone attacks

India has more debt than Pakistan, & gets more loans than Pakistan as well. Pakistan is still the 27th highest ranked country in the world in terms of GDP (PPP) my friend. I suggest you troll elsewhere, on Indian forums maybe where you won't get embarrassed after getting exposed.

Musharraf & Zardari say India has been directly involved in attacks in Pakistan. Which is worse than India training militants in Pakistan.

Direct involvement ??? can you clarify that

Well I dnt think you have any evidence for that but if India involve their (Highly doubtful) so except money no involvement their

And please tell me how this is worse than train terrorist ??? :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Whatever makes you sleep better:cheers:

Reality wont change.

If you accept that fact so its good for your country ... reality wont change

Back
Top Bottom