What's new

India prepares to halt Chinese airwave ‘intrusion’

The radio content is broadcast in Nepal, in Nepali, Chinese and English - it's obviously not aimed at India. If your telecommunications infrastructure is so weak that people on your periphery would rather listen in radio broadcasts in languages they don't understand, then maybe you should upgrade your infrastructure , instead of throwing a tantrum over "airwaves intrusions".

that's what the article talks about

Tibetans do not respect Chinese CCP, they are oppressed , there are lot of things and rebellion happening in Tibet which is not known to outer world. Lot of Tibetans consider BodhGaya as center of their world, India should project its softpower in Tibet.

Obviously you have never been to Tibet.

Tibetans do not respect Chinese CCP, they are oppressed , there are lot of things and rebellion happening in Tibet which is not known to outer world. Lot of Tibetans consider BodhGaya as center of their world, India should project its softpower in Tibet.

hey buddy do you know where I can get cow p@ss cola in uk I like to try some

hey buddy do you know where I can get cow p@ss cola in uk I like to try some

Yes Go and try some ancient chinese medicine, they have all kind of weird stuff. Right from animal parts to all the stuff you are looking, as medicine.

India couldn't stop the PLA intrusion last year.

Too much talk and not enough action by India.

Back
Top Bottom