Shinde plans super-secret spy agency - Hindustan Times
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency
Shinde Plans Super-secret Spy Agency - Latest News News | smsfi.com
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency | Big News Network
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency - Silobreaker
Etc Etc...

So much for being "SECRET" :rofl:

I guess such big mouthed stupid politicians are one of few things that Pakistan and India have in common.. :lol:
Best of Luck Guys! :tup:
He must have kept his mount shut if they are planning for some SUPER secret organization. Not that they cannot keep the opratives hidden now but announcing this in such Loud and Clear style do not makes sense!

This same guy was the power Minister during the big black out, so we do expect a lot more blunders from him in the future as well.

I hope they recruit Super-Man there :D so it will be super secrets :D

This is just a decoy, a diversion.

Actually he is working on a super obvious spy agency, the operatives will not only wear uniforms but will carry gang signs, visiting cards and presentation slides.

That is expected to be more successful than RAW.

They already recruited their first agent..Bob Biswas

...Namoshkar....Ek Minute

3p1080.jpg

We want it open as our enemies need to know about it but not who they are , where they are. Nothing more than that .

So what does that make RAW?
the not soo super or secret agency??
Seriously??

And look at all the jingoistic ones jumping with glee :lol:

You dont make a super secret spy agency and tell the world you are making it super secret :rofl:

.....featuring Saif Ali Khan in Sindh/Punjab and Major Shah Rukh Khan in Kashmir.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLz

He meant to say sweeper secret ...they will sweep like Dhoni.:coffee:

I am sorry but..

India plans super-secret spy agency reports:
Shinde Plans Super-secret Spy Agency - Latest News News | smsfi.com
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency | Big News Network
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency - Silobreaker
Etc Etc...

So much for being "SECRET" :rofl:

I guess such big mouthed stupid politicians are one of few things that Pakistan and India have in common.. :lol:
Best of Luck Guys! :tup:
He must have kept his mount shut if they are planning for some SUPER secret organization. Not that they cannot keep the opratives hidden now but announcing this in such Loud and Clear style do not makes sense!
Seriously man, stole the words right from my mouth!!:rofl:

Home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde wants to set up an intelligence agency with a dedicated team of officers whose identity will always be secret.

The minister threw up the idea at his first monthly press meet on Monday and promised more incentives for intelligence operatives, who have "a very risky job".
Shinde, who was a sub-inspector in the Maharashtra CID before joining politics, said policemen joined intelligence units after a stint at police stations and couldn't keep their identities a secret.

Home ministry officials said the idea would be discussed soon even as the minister - who will write to CMs to build consensus on the anti-terror body NCTC - indicated the plan was still at a nascent stage.

i am sorry but are the names of personnel of RAnW and IB posted somewhere that they can be read or something ? and intelligence agencies, by definition will have it members names secret.

Super secret!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And they are telling everyone. Is the source Times of India?

How about giving RAW more wings.

Its just being romanticized, nothing more. RAW already is as secretive you can get, this specific agency would be nothing more than another specialized arm of RAW who may will be directly answerable at the PM level.

If India was planning to raise a super secret spy agency - I really wonder, how did the news reach the news papers and they also managed to publish it as well. What a super secret spy agency it certainly would be, when its cover has been blown away even before it has begun operations.

Back
Top Bottom