What's new

India Pays Baitullah Mehsud To Attack Pakistan’s Nuclear Sites, Plan Deployed

Extreme case of preventive blame game.:rofl::lol:

So if indeed something happens because of error on part of Pakistan(by Pak I mean Pakistani personnel etc,.) in its own nuclear establishment, people can be saved from the rude shock by blaming it on India- 'I have already told you so'. And references will crop up for the crap in the title post.
And probably a chance for diplomatic manouvering with India. Its meaningless but the author of that piece seems to think so.:wink:

So what happened to your possible scenario mr . Poster boy. Today is the march 08,2012.

So what happened to your possible scenario mr . Poster boy. Today is the march 08,2012.

Today is march 8th 2012 and today's claim is india is paying TTP to train East Turkistan militants (weilding extremely sharp knives), but the evidence is withheld from public view because thats what awesome nations do, but the same is made available to every internet fanboy in order to cement the deeper than ocean...

NO, I'm not kidding, read post 65

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...a-ties-pak-xinjiang-terror-5.html#post2678498

Most definitely,he was playing important role in Operation Blue Tulsi.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Mods please close this thread.
why?because that's going against you?because you can't answer this?:lol:

Most definitely,he was playing important role in Operation Blue Tulsi.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

why?because that's going against you?because you can't answer this?:lol:

The wormhole to a parallel universe has just opened!!!

Typical case of taking anticipatory bail.. With internal extremism and terrorism at an all time high in Pakistan (despite the ridiculous claims of PA of having broken the back of terrorism in Pakistan), the establishment knows its only a matter of time before these terrorists go for Pakistan's crown jewels (nukes), after having successfully breached the GHQ and the Mahran Air base.. So to make best of the bad situation, Pakistan is already preparing a base for explaining that mess up. It knows every thing bad in Pakistan can be explained to Pakistani public with honor as long as it blames India for it.. :)

The Indians working with their allies in the Karzai government have designed a foolproof plan to attack Pakistani nuclear sites using hired terrorists. They think they can pull it off and permanently damage Pakistan’s standing internationally and hasten calls for denuclearizing Pakistan.

Planning phase of this attack is carried out in Afghanistan where Indians and Israelis are training Afghan forces and intelligence.

laughing-019.gif
lol-042.gif
lol-040.gif
lol-060.gif

A couple o' smileys are worth more than a thousand words!! Nuff said!

Cheers!

I think that the Mods should make a decession when it comes to giving permission to allow new joiners to open threads such as this. They join the forum and even with out participating in a hundred debates and with out understanding the importance that the forum gives a platform to people to people contact, open up idiotic threads with out any proof.

It is time Pakistan must prepare a dossier to present to international media and establishments about Indian involvement in Pakistan ’s North West creating unrest and supporting insurgencies.
Oh yeah? Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches, my friend! Three decades of supporting terror in Kashmir through Pakistani proxies like the LeT, Harkat-ul-Ansar, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Harkat-ul Mujahideen, Al Badr, JuM, Al Jehad Force, and so on, is OK by the Pakistan Establishment but when it comes to a tit for tat situation, they cry foul!

Well, two can play this game, right? Now those of you who say this is all rubbish, please ask Kyani's who had himself mentioned that these groups are Pakistan's 'Strategic Assets'. Jeeez!

In a nutshell, whatever Pakistan does to 'bleed India with a thousand cuts' is fine and acceptable to it, but not the other way around!

In any case this news of India using the TTP to damage Pakistan's nuclear reactors is so far fetched and outrageous, it's not even funny!

hahah ..reminder of the funnier time ....man how i miss the old days ,when this forum thrived on Ignorance.

Apart from a few pathological morons ...this forum has matured much ,still not upto my liking ;but im patient..

Just wondering how PDF's road trip thru' the years would have been, guess people would have posted or read lots of delusions/ hallucinations/ figment of imaginations/ illusions over the years, and this blast from the past thread is a prime example of that.

Back
Top Bottom