What's new

India-Pakistan Talks - 2010

The whole thing appears to be an attempt to pre empt the opposition who will accuse the Govt of giving in.

Sort of ' on my terms approach'..

:) dear Its most of the times a coalition. Anyway

back to your voice samples :P

Another point for my perception. Congress=UPA and BJP=NDA. But let's leave it here.

As voice samples are concerned, I think GoI has their voice samples. But they need Pakistan input just to match both version.
This will ensure the identity of the person and build a solid case against them.

if they r really serious about talks these tape issue is never going to help them

I don't understand why should Pakistan really be talking to India? What wonderful praises is India going to sing for us when it talks? This is like someone going like "Ja main nahi bolti" :D. Na bolo. :D

I don't understand why should Pakistan really be talking to India? What wonderful praises is India going to sing for us when it talks? This is like someone going like "Ja main nahi bolti" :D. Na bolo. :D

if u ask me i never belived any talks should be held,what will they talk abt,both r not ready to compromise their positions,and that is kashmir

unless and untill kashmir is solved the talks r not going to bear any fruit

Sano kee :P

Sir ji, ye roothna manana to laga hi rahta hai dono nations ke beech. At best I could say ki aag dono hi taraf barabar lagi hua hai. :lol:

Pakistan, India must not be held hostage to Mumbai incident: Gilani

Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani on Thursday said Pakistan and India must not be held - hostage to one incident -—the 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks—and should hold composite dialogue.

The difference is the aag on ourside had the international civilized response ;) thats the best diplomatic statements. Dont you think

And then there are statements like: India Does Not have oomph ....and Humne Ghutne nahi teke....and all are Diplomatic Statements.

if u ask me i never belived any talks should be held,what will they talk abt,both r not ready to compromise their positions,and that is kashmir

unless and untill kashmir is solved the talks r not going to bear any fruit

Agreed. Kashmir issue is the basis for tension hence the better to solve it the more it will be good for the world peace

Agreed. Kashmir issue is the basis for tension hence the better to solve it the more it will be good for the world peace

But Kashmir issue will never be resolved through dialogue so what now? Any purpose in these talks or are Indian taxpayers just going to fork out money for the babus to fly to Lahore to have dhalgost and whisper sweet nothings to their Pakistani counterparts ? :undecided:

The attacks on Mumbai could've been averted if India didn't oppress amonst other cruel things, the people of Kashmir. You've got nobody but yourself to blame for the attacks.

What can I say? Years of mistreatment cam and bit you in the ***.

That doesn't mean I support the killings of civilians, unlike many in Indian Politics.

The attacks on Mumbai could've been averted if India didn't oppress amonst other cruel things, the people of Kashmir. You've got nobody but yourself to blame for the attacks.

That doesn't mean I support the killings of civilians, unlike many in Indian Politics.

Offtopic flame. :disagree:

well almost every terrorist attack inside Pakistan could have been avered... had pakistan not supported hardliners to forward its agenda.. blame it on anyone ....but its Pakistan that is reaping rewards of its longterm investment into terror infrastructure.

Back
Top Bottom