What's new

India-Pakistan Border Drama: Seeking Answers

I think the Indian media as usual has gone overboard. Agreed that the beheading was a gruesome act which does not conform to the ethics of a disciplined army. This is unacceptable and against the norms laid down by the Geneva Conventions.

Be that as it may, it's pointless lambasting the entire Pakistani government for what has been done by some gung-ho troops of the PA. The government will mouth whatever the PA says as they don't have jurisdiction over them. We know who's the boss in Pakistan.

We therefore need to strengthen the hands of the Pakistani Government seeing the turmoil in Pakistan, what with Qadri calling the shots with his million man army wanting to sack the government and handing over the reins to the PA, the SC ordering the arrest of the PM, the TTP creating mayhem and the Shia Sunni conflagrations, with Karachi and Balochistan on the boil.

I think our media especially Times Now with Arnob Goswami ranting away with a self styled know-it-all attitude, needs to hit the brakes and stop spinning yarns about doomsday scenarios in the Subcontinent. They need to tone down the rhetoric. But then its all about TRP ratings. Nevertheless, the extreme hawkish crap they're spouting is beyond silly.

This baloney needs to stop now! Period!

The article clearly points out that The Hindu puts blame squarely on India for instigating the present round of hostilities .....

The second article states -

"The escalation began on January 6, when Indian forces intruded into Pakistani territory, killing one Pakistani solider and wounding another."

doesnt answer my question directed specifically at you.. why beating around the bush ?

For gods sake make yourself abreast with what the LOC is and how things happen there.

Firing is routine and happens all the time - its been that way as long as one can remember.

Its the beheading which is causing the angst.

Last year alone there must have been over 1000 violations, none of them snowballed. This time, the nation has been sensitized by the media and things have got hot.

Firing along the LoC may be routine but these recent incidents are different in that they
resulted in the deaths of Pakistani soldiers and incursion into each others territory ......

We in Bangladesh face a similar problem as Pakistan with Indians causing trouble on our borders. These articles are posted in sympathy and support to Pakistan in their fight against Indian aggression.

Really? What about the Bangladeshi Criminal and Cattle smugglers??? They ILLEGALLY CROSS INDIAN BORDER and steal cattle from poor villagers. And wait.....things don't end there. If get any resistance these smugglers/criminals ATTACK our BSF soldier. What about that???

Firing along the LoC may be routine but these recent incidents are different in that they
resulted in the deaths of Pakistani soldiers and incursion into each others territory ......

Thats the reason why I was suggesting being aware of ground realities on the LC.

Deaths & incursions too happen often.

Its the beheading which has turned this case on its head.

Core of the issue around LoC is indian occupation and continuous genocide by indian army. Until force is applied including sanction on little will change on indian war mongering. There are plenty of non military pressure can be applied to force india to tap in.

Core of the issue around LoC is indian occupation and continuous genocide by indian army. Until force is applied including sanction on little will change on indian war mongering. There are plenty of non military pressure can be applied to force india to tap in.

who will apply force /sanctions on India? bangladesh? :lol:

Except AL people (also may be few of them), all Bangladeshis support Kashmir's independence and Pakistan if it fights against India for the independence of Kashmir. That is the stance of Bangladeshis for Kashmir/

That is where limitation of your thinking, keep guessing....

alright dada.. let me see your imagination power? who will put sanctions on India? :blah:

Eorl ⚔;3812939 said:
Except AL people (also may be few of them), all Bangladeshis support Kashmir's independence and Pakistan if it fight againsts India for the independence of Kashmir. That is the stance of Bangladeshis for Kashmir/

any source other than your rearpart?

any source other than your rearpart?

It's not a matter of source, I see people around me to talk in that way. If you are interested, then do research on the stance of Bangladeshis to Kashmir in social network sites.

I saw non-AL Bangladeshis around me to be happy to see the killing of Indian solders, as they took it in two ways: 1. BSF killing revenge, 2. killing the oppressor IA in Kashmir/

Eorl ⚔;3812968 said:
It's not a matter of source, I see people around me to talk in that way. If you are interested, then do research on the stance of Bangladeshis to Kashmir in social network sites.

I saw non-AL Bangladeshis around me to be happy to see the killing of Indian solders, as they took it in two ways: 1. BSF killing revenge, 2. killing the oppressor IA in Kashmir/

IA is present in kashmir only to battle terrorist sent by neighboring country. I have never seen a bangladeshi condemning killing of innocents by those terrorists.. anyways when it comes to kashmir -- India does not give jack$hit what other feel about it..

IA is present in kashmir only to battle terrorist sent by neighboring country. I have never seen a bangladeshi condemning killing of innocents by those terrorists.. anyways when it comes to kashmir -- India does not give jack$hit what other feel about it..

Indian army is occupation force and indians are occupying Kashmir, there is no innocent indians in Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom