What's new

India overreacts to diplomat's arrest

@arp2041 @nick_indian dont fcuk innocent brains please.. not everybody understands your sense of humour.. :sick:

Actually my reply was sarcastic because I know arp has been talking invasion ever since this started, I didn't take him seriously but lol at the notion that China or Russia would assist India. :P

Russia and China would not go to war against America in order to save India especially if India is dumb enough to preemptive strike Diego Garcia.

Diago Garcia is in Indian Ocean, it's our territory, so we are actually LIBERATING it.

It was a valid point, if Indians cannot defend their own parliament in the heart of its capital. How secure is the US embassy? I think we should close our embassy in India and recall all US nationals

You are more than welcome to do it.

However will Obama be of the same opinion?

You should organize a protest and force your Govt to abide by your suggestion.

Diago Garcia is in Indian Ocean, it's our territory, so we are actually LIBERATING it.

xJOcu0e.jpg

Lol,what an attitude: Ignore the law because India says so !! The US is a democracy,according to diplomatic immunity law the indian attache doesn't have full imunity.

Geez,what an arogant and sickening attitude...hope they won't release her just to spite you.:pop:
We ara also a democracy amici,
We are not some pushover, USA Didnt use their laws to prosecute Russian Diplomats when The same Prosecutor Preet Bharara wanted to go against russian diplomants,who were junior compared to the indian diplomat and they too didn't have full immuinty.That time the state dept. intervened and told him to back off as they had immunity,why this selective laws one for russia and one for India?Btw the way the russian diplomats were charged for Medical aid fraud by supplying fradulent medical claims for diplomats, but spending thousands of dollars to buy uber expensive items in USA.
US: Russian diplomats charged; Russia objects - Yahoo News
De unde est in romania?:D

Last edited:
Because the US embassy is the primary target for terrorist all over the world. Barricades prevent direct access for explosive laden trucks and is the first line of defense against such attacks.
Why is the PRIMARY target all over the world? Because it makes enemies wherever it goes and cares a damn for other countries, it serves its own interests.
India on other hand has friendly relations with most countries all over the world except in its vicinity.
While usa has good /mended fences with neighbors and has enemies now all over the world. Wise tactic by usa, don't you think?

What a moronic comment.. Just because a member of parliament was arrested here in India means that US can arrest a diplomat there is US.. Then I am sure that they wont mind we arresting some diplomatic guys for not paying Indian staffs minimum wages in US embassies because US was arresting people for not paying minimum wages.

Locals staffed in US embassies get HUGE payments + the possibility of greencard.

So the example you describe is not valid.

If you want to

Then one could look into the scenario where An American is hired by embassy staff in Delhi to do house work, promise him to pay $15 an hour, but in reality it is $3 an hour.

Now in this specific case, the minimum wage law of US is violated.

But Indians can only catch the diplomatic staff under the violation of agreement.

people who feel India removed security barriers should know the facts, the american embassy had all four roads round around it blockaded, people can only walk to the embassy not drive it.
Only one lane had barricades removed .
2vttts1.jpg

The rest are secured, with all kinds of protection.
Seriously India removed this
DSC_0067.jpg

They were put up to create a psychological "no-go" barrier. These can easily be bulldozed by a truck if it so wanted.
537961094_864.jpg
However, the American Embassy is protected by these (without the spikes) which are the real protection

So be assured we haven't put your diplomats or Embassy in danger, The USA embassy in capital is a fortress with multi layer security with the Indian Police, and security watching the outermost perimeter.we just opened up on side of the concrete blockade to facilitate our traffic.Why are Americans whining about it? when our Embassy gets no protections nor even a reserved parking space for Embassy in USA?
Diplomacy is a two way street.

Nice effort,you only missed an "i" at the end of "est"(esti)....Momentan in Bucuresti.:)
Eu am fost in Oradea, bihor ca student acolo in universtiatea de medicine si farmacie in piatra unirii, lol eu stii ce tu spus.

Nice effort,you only missed an "i" at the end of "est"(esti)....Momentan in Bucuresti.:)
bah lasa ma te rog, de grammerul tau, sunt imbatat. :D

Eu am fost in Oradea, bihor ca student acolo in universtiatea de medicine si farmacie in piatra unirii, lol eu stii ce tu spus.

Am crezut ca ai folosit google translate.Ma bucur ca ai facut facultatea aici,sper ca ti-a si placut sederea in micul nostru colt est european.Si daca da,poate ii explici si tu lui @nick_indian ca nu toti albii sunt niste rasisti turbati .:))

bah lasa ma te rog, de grammerul tau, sunt imbatat. :D

Daca ai baut tuica pe la noi,tre' sa rezisti la tot de acum :rofl:

Am crezut ca ai folosit google translate.Ma bucur ca ai facut facultatea aici,sper ca ti-a si placut sederea in micul nostru colt est european.Si daca da,poate ii explici si tu lui @nick_indian ca nu toti albii sunt niste rasisti turbati .:))

Talk in English when mentioning me please. It's rude.

Also against forum rules to speak in some foreign language here.

Back
Top Bottom