What's new

India opens worlds 5th biggest airport in New Delhi

Kerala looks breathtaking nxt time i go India 100% ill go kerala this time for sure.

CMG headquaters looks like concrete like why dont they paint it white? or another colour

@ seiko, BENNY

Trivandrum airport for you guys

dsc00729z.jpg

dsc00730xm.jpg

dsc00727rn.jpg

Inside the new airport terminal

latairport140619f.jpg

dsc00699of.jpg

dsc00718zm.jpg

5wec0.jpg

IGI Airport, Delhi

DSC00617.JPG

DSC00605.JPG

DSC00556.JPG

DSC00535.JPG

DSC00536.JPG

DSC00534.JPG

DSC00509.JPG

DSC00504.JPG

The above pics are before the inauguration hence airport was not full ready. The darkness is due to the same and bad photo.

AIRBUS 380 World's Biggest Commercial Jet At Delhi Airport.

4797777429_02af5f22ec_b.jpg

4797775553_6654d39a46_b.jpg

You can say what you want but Kerala is a great state among the great states of India like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Punjab, etc. It's amazing how the people of Kerala came together and built their own airport. We the best. We can teach India a thing or two about communal harmony. There are some instances of violence but very peaceful for the most part. I think India should create a road map for the future which involves renaming the country USI or United States of India. Are biggest issue with terrorism is so called separatists, so we create an atmosphere that forces ppl of their respective states to step up and contribute to their development. This can be seen in the states that I mentioned. It creates a rivalry but a healthy one if manages properly. In fact, when certain states show poor indicators the central govt comes in to investigate what is wrong. Security matters would still be a central Gov't matter nonetheless!

You can say what you want but Kerala is a great state among the great states of India like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Punjab, etc. It's amazing how the people of Kerala came together and built their own airport. We the best. We can teach India a thing or two about communal harmony. There are some instances of violence but very peaceful for the most part. I think India should create a road map for the future which involves renaming the country USI or United States of India. Are biggest issue with terrorism is so called separatists, so we create an atmosphere that forces ppl of their respective states to step up and contribute to their development. This can be seen in the states that I mentioned. It creates a rivalry but a healthy one if manages properly. In fact, when certain states show poor indicators the central govt comes in to investigate what is wrong. Security matters would still be a central Gov't matter nonetheless!

???????????????????

what's the meaning of ur post????

For your kind information Delhi Airport is build by a Indian private company which will recover its money in future.

And the Trivandrum airport is build by Central Govt. of India with Central Govt. funds.

I hope Navi mumbai airport is relocated and the mangroves stay intack, but i think the big shots already invested in the land mite be too little too late.

Back
Top Bottom